Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

Just now, Rds1983 said:

No Leicester double. No Son. No Ronnie. No love for this game right now. 

As the experts are saying, you just play survival fantasy league at this point. Playing very short term.

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

As the experts are saying, you just play survival fantasy league at this point. Playing very short term.

Used my FH after Son went down and Ronnie was first flagged to ditch the - 8 I was already on bringing them in. Think I'm on the 4th version of my FH and have to start again now. Struggling to find the fun. Feels more like work then a game at this point. 

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

will spurs v arsenal go ahead....

I doubt it. Arsenal have requested it cancelled, as they're seemingly way below the threshold. Not that it matters but given they got the short end of the stick in the Liverpool false positives case, I can't see them being treated shoddily this time.

I've got a FH draft but I'm more and more leaning towards not free hitting. I can take a -4 and have 3 players who double (Alonso, Ronaldo and Moura (or someone else if their game is off)) and have the rest of my team with good single fixtures.

I'm beginning to think the upside of a FH this week just isn't there

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I've got a FH draft but I'm more and more leaning towards not free hitting. I can take a -4 and have 3 players who double (Alonso, Ronaldo and Moura (or someone else if their game is off)) and have the rest of my team with good single fixtures.

I'm beginning to think the upside of a FH this week just isn't there

Yep I didn’t free hit. Not enough upside for me. 

Took a -4 and got Bruno and King in for Salah and Broja. I’ll get Salah back next week 

1 hour ago, a-k said:

Looks like a lot of hacking done again...top transfers in for this round don't make for pretty reading...

Yeah it seems Holding Mee Long White Koch are very popular for gw23 🤔

• Haha 1

Â