Euro 2020 : Group E (Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden)

BOF

The average age of Sweden and Slovakia's starting elves is 30 years and 125 days, according to the statistics  service Gracenote Live  - which is the second highest ever in a European Championship match.

Just now, villalad21 said:

Surely Sweden have a better crop of players than this shower of Shite to choose from! 

Watched Denmark yesterday and they are wonderful to watch. 

Well both Kulusevski and Svanberg have been out with Covid going in to this game.

Kulusevski is on the bench so might get a run in. But I can't wait for the old guard to finally retire. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

Well both Kulusevski and Svanberg have been out with Covid going in to this game.

Kulusevski is on the bench so might get a run in. But I can't wait for the old guard to finally retire. 

yes please

we have 5 substitutions. please bring on Kulusevski, Quaison and Claesson. Take out Berg, Larsson and Olsson/Ekdal.

**** it.

Edited by osmark86

13 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Surely Sweden have a better crop of players than this shower of Shite to choose from! 

Watched Denmark yesterday and they are wonderful to watch. 

Kulveski has been a big miss as would be at least some pace in final third to stretch play.

I remember big hype about Ken Sema a few years back but career stalled.

Don't really understand them starting Berg in games like this, surely Quaison would be better option alongside Isak?

Â