Euro 2020 : Group B (Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Russia)

BOF

I’m if course loving all this, but my main concern right now is this: Could a moderator please change my tag to «Is not Danish» to help our friend @Tegis? Alternatively, change it to «Is in fact Danish» to reflect my newly adopted nationality? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, El Zen said:

I’m if course loving all this, but my main concern right now is this: Could a moderator please change my tag to «Is not Danish» to help our friend @Tegis? Alternatively, change it to «Is in fact Danish» to reflect my newly adopted nationality? 

Iw4tgR6.png

You all look the same to me

• Haha 1

Too many games and too many difficult competitors perhaps but you kinda get that 1992 feeling with Denmark. The togetherness and the momentum they will have now after the Eriksen horror and then going through against all odds might create a monster.

For those too young to remember Denmark did not qualify for the 1992 Euro's but were handed a place in the tournament after Yugoslavia (or what remained) was thrown out due to the war. Denmark then went on to win the tournament. :D 

Edited by sne

FAO Tom Cruise....Copenhagen been amazing with full stands so Denmark will certainly lose something not playing infront of them. Not sure how many will be allowed to travel as seems Dutch government don't want any Welsh fans in the ground due to variant risk.

Full respect Denmark though, always a reliable knock out team but with the forwards not that great compared to previous generations I can't see them getting past quarters.

Â