Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

I think he’s a very good player, I’m just worried that we’d try to play him in thr midfield rather than the right side. We should play him and Bailey as wingers, then after Traore is back we might consider something else. Although I think 3 midfielders is a must. Sanson and McGinn would add a lot to our attacking now that we have a wuality and proper wingers. Last season when they played we didn’t have creativity so we needed them to do something which didn’t happen.

57 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I think he’s a very good player, I’m just worried that we’d try to play him in thr midfield rather than the right side. We should play him and Bailey as wingers, then after Traore is back we might consider something else. Although I think 3 midfielders is a must. Sanson and McGinn would add a lot to our attacking now that we have a wuality and proper wingers. Last season when they played we didn’t have creativity so we needed them to do something which didn’t happen.

That's not how he played for Norwich. He's not winger 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Thats the type of thing we saw in his highlight videos.

The quick thinking, and the long, incisive thread pass which looks like it had no business passing the opposition.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Thats the type of thing we saw in his highlight videos.

The quick thinking, and the long, incisive thread pass which looks like it had no business passing the opposition.

He has an amazing range and weight of pass… so excited about watching him put in outstanding performances throughout the season… he’s just going to get better and better, the guy is class. Just needs a little time to settle and get into his groove… 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

What I actually love about this is not his composure to lift it over the player and bring the ball out the area. Not the splitting pass inside to McGinn. What I like most is his arcing run in behind the retreating Newcastle players to look for the return around the 18 yard line. Superb movement

• Like 2

1 hour ago, avfc1982am said:

What I actually love about this is not his composure to lift it over the player and bring the ball out the area. Not the splitting pass inside to McGinn. What I like most is his arcing run in behind the retreating Newcastle players to look for the return around the 18 yard line. Superb movement

I mostly enjoyed the Newcastle player desperately trying and failing to cut out the pinpoint pass… 🤣

We have a lot to look forward to from this lad…

6 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Absolute rubbish. He played at least 3 line breaking passes yesterday that Carlos Gil couldn't have dreamt of no matter how much cheese he caned well past his bedtime. 

He looked class in the first half, gassed by the second, but he's some footballer. Our issue at the moment is cohesion rather than individual ability. It'll come. 

I’m sure it will come, doesn’t change my mind that he reminds me of Gil though; that second half in particular he looked lost at times which is somewhat expected. I still don’t like the setup of our midfield but that’s for another thread. 

9 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Absolute rubbish. He played at least 3 line breaking passes yesterday that Carlos Gil couldn't have dreamt of no matter how much cheese he caned well past his bedtime. 

He looked class in the first half, gassed by the second, but he's some footballer. Our issue at the moment is cohesion rather than individual ability. It'll come. 

Maybe he just meant to look at, because it's the only way that the comment makes any sense. And even then it's incorrect

4 hours ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

El-Ghazi wasting that opportunity was frustrating, play it back to Buendia on the edge of the area

This is why many think El Ghazi should be sold. He turns into a school kid and is always selfish.  So frustrating . 

6 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

This is why many think El Ghazi should be sold. He turns into a school kid and is always selfish.  So frustrating . 

Exactly this. I was going to post the same after seeing that clip. Great on pens but I’d back Ings to take those all day. AEG offers very little else to the team in open play. 

Â