Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

4 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

Winning goal off the bench on the last day to seal CL.

If he's on the bench for the Liverpool game, the crowd would pop. Up 2-1, down 0-4, put him in, you'll get seismic readings from Villa Park.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn’t expect much from him, even if he was back for say the last 5 games he is going to be very rusty and not 100% match fit 

37 minutes ago, paul514 said:

I wouldn’t expect much from him, even if he was back for say the last 5 games he is going to be very rusty and not 100% match fit 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

On 15/03/2024 at 15:05, DJBOB said:

Have to think he'll make the bench if we have any meaningless matches towards the end of the season. Hopefully secured UCL by Liverpool or Palace.

Looks fine to me. Reckon he's just work shy. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, UpTheVilla26 said:

Lost count of the amount of our games I've watched this season and thought 'If only Buendia was playing'. 

We don't have another player like him.

Yesterday, especially 1st half, he'd have picked that back line apart. Everything was totally static, nobody darting into space etc... He offers that and can then produce a pass out of nowhere. 

I can't wait to see him back. Hopefully he gets a good pre-season under his belt with no adverse reactions to the injury and you just know that he will give even more now, after missing this season. 

He in addition initiates the press. In the Liverpool game he would have harassed Trent when he dropped off and started pinging balls over our back line.

The same in other games too. 

• Like 3

Â