Arjan Raikhy

messi11

• 1 month later...
On 25/02/2023 at 01:44, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’ll have to be honest. I’m surprised he is still at the club as I don’t think he’ll make it at Villa. But he definitely has a decent career ahead of him.

Needs to be playing at a better level than u21’s at this stage in his development.

2 minutes ago, SecretVillaScout said:

Club not offering a new deal so he will be leaving on a free. 

He will easily find a club in the lower divisions and have make a great living out the game. 

Good Luck Raikhy

Adds up.

• Like 1

Just now, John said:

We may regret this decision, in the long run, in my opinion. Good luck to the lad wherever he goes (with one very obvious exception, but he wouldn't go there surely). 

I don't think we will tbh. Great attitude and hard worker but don't think he'll be much more than a league one player. Wish him the best all the same. 

4 minutes ago, lexicon said:

I don't think we will tbh. Great attitude and hard worker but don't think he'll be much more than a league one player. Wish him the best all the same. 

Possibly, but if he continues to do well at that sort of level he could well attract bids later on. 

On 24/02/2023 at 22:44, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’ll have to be honest. I’m surprised he is still at the club as I don’t think he’ll make it at Villa. But he definitely has a decent career ahead of him.

Needs to be playing at a better level than u21’s at this stage in his development.

You called it 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, John said:

We may regret this decision, in the long run, in my opinion. Good luck to the lad wherever he goes (with one very obvious exception, but he wouldn't go there surely). 

Who might that be John 🤣👍

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

He's on trial with Leicester at the moment, played for their U21s last night in 2-2 draw with Man Utd. Had a feeling that they would have a look at at least one of our released players, as seems they do every season, Paul Appiah, Lewis Brunt, Mitch Clark and Viktor Johansson, and Harry McKirdy have all gone to them in recent years.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, useless said:

He's on trial with Leicester at the moment, played for their U21s last night in 2-2 draw with Man Utd. Had a feeling that they would have a look at at least one of our released players, as seems they do every season, Paul Appiah, Lewis Brunt, Mitch Clark and Viktor Johansson, and Harry McKirdy have all gone to them in recent years.

That's so weird from them.

Ben Petty their U21 manager used to work for our academy, so I think that's where the connection is coming from. They're also giving a trial to Harry Williams from Alvechurch, another player with a Villa connection as we had him on trial from West Brom a couple of years ago.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Â