Arjan Raikhy

messi11

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Will be hard with al of JLR in the stands abusing him for being a Viler 

mate

Would you believe that a few sha actually DON'T want Solihull moors to go up as it may impact some of the sty's "floater" fans on where they watch their football next season 😃

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Will be hard with al of JLR in the stands abusing him for being a Viler 

mate

The production line must have ground to a halt today. No-one there to screw the gloveboxes in. 

mate 

• Haha 2

On 05/06/2022 at 18:02, Villatillidie95 said:

Grimsby promoted to league 2, probably good for him to remain there next season to see how he does in pro football?

Played the whole of Extra time, which was the period of the game Grimsby won.

The only footage I've seen of him was the youth cup final that I watched the whole of. He properly ran the show that day, I belive playing out of his usual position.  Looked a real prospect then.

Seems he's put in some good performances for Grimsby too, and with him they've got promotion, so you'd think they'd want him back.

• Like 1

I love his style and his ability on the ball but he looked so small  and if i am honest slow in extra time despite him having fresh legs.it really is a massive jump to mens football  even at National League level. I hope he can find another level once he physically grows into a man.. loads of time on his side as he isnt even 20 yet . 

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

I love his style and his ability on the ball but he looked so small  and if i am honest slow in extra time despite him having fresh legs.it really is a massive jump to mens football  even at National League level. I hope he can find another level once he physically grows into a man.. loads of time on his side as he isnt even 20 yet . 

I think this has been a problem for players with a South Asian background in this country for years. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

I wouldn't read too much into his performance yesterday, he's only just returned after being out injured since February, so still getting back up to speed, and when he came on yesterday both teams were extremely tired so there was a lot of long balls by that point completely bypassing the midfield. Before his injury he was getting pretty much constant positive reviews, and I think the fact that the Grimsby manager brought him back into the team for the play-offs despite him having not played for three or four months is another indication of how well he must have been doing before his injury.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, zab6359 said:

Trainining with the first team along with a few other young uns, may see some of them feature in the friendlies leading up to the restart.

Don’t think he will make it for Villa but should have a decent career. Can see him doing well in the Championship. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, YLN said:

So Emery rates him but Delphinho123 doesn't. Now I don't know what to think.

maybe Delphinho123 has been watching him longer.

I think Houllier thought Gary Gardner, was the new Steven Gerrard, on his early observations 😂....just saying.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Exactly. Go with your head, mate. You know he isn’t good enough. 

When you get paid the huge sums of money for posting on here, like you do......I trust your judgment.

Just now, AndyClarke said:

Getting destroyed, out of his depth. Not a huge surprise as he looked out of place in the u21s a couple of weeks ago.

i think he looks like he is just trying too hard to impress, then getting caught a lot as he's dwelling or staying too long on the ball.

He just needs to recycle the ball intelligently, and worry less about looking good.

He looks ok when he is just recycling efficiently.

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

i think he looks like he is just trying too hard to impress, then getting caught a lot as he's dwelling or staying too long on the ball.

He just needs to recycle the ball intelligently, and worry less about looking good.

He looks ok when he is just recycling efficiently.

I don't necessarily disagree on that point. I don't think he is the player (or even close) to what people perhaps think.

Â