Match Thread: Villa v Man United

limpid

4 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

For us it is. Because the one time that more than 1 player came short in the last 15 minute we created a good crossing position. Then won the ball high and nearly scored. 

If it’s that easy you’re wasted on this forum. Spurs need a manager, get your application in quick!

Edited by AV82
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

If we're to make any changes I think the first to go should be Ross. He's not been terrible, but he doesn't look very sharp and goes missing. Also isn't pressing enough.

Would love to see Carney get a debut.

Would love to Ramsey running through the middle at them 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Traore tracking back to nick the ball of Pogba as he shaped to shoot, shows the difference in our attitude today. 

We need a big second half now 

Ironically he has 3-4-5 of the same sort he didn’t track back on. All ended up being decent chances.

He's capable going forward, but just shocking defensively.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Deeney - it was an OK turn and I'm sure he will say he meant to out it in off the post but it's basically poor defending. 

Souness - United have been unlucky because none of the balls in our box have fallen to one of their players when it could have. 

**** off

🤮

I’m glad I didn’t waste a tenner on a nowtv pass. 

I think we’re playing very well - brilliant first half. Hopefully we can get Barkley involved more after the break and if not give Rambo/Chuk a chance.

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Ironically he has 3-4-5 of the same sort he didn’t track back on. All ended up being decent chances.

He's capable going forward, but just shocking defensively.

Yeah he needs to do it more, but I did like that moment. 

• Like 1