Pre-Match Thread

On 02/05/2021 at 15:45, NoelVilla said:

Im looking to forward to Watkins running circles around Harry Maguire

If we knock occasional balls over the top, like we did against Everton , then I can see Maguire getting sent off......who's the ref? 

Edited by tinker
  • Like 1

I am cool about all teams.  None of them really bother me too much. I just love Aston Villa.

BUT,

There is one exception, and I cannot emphasis this enough. I absolutely hate Manure and their stupid, egotistical, entitled fans, the majority of whom know nothing about football, and I hate them with a pashun.

I would quite like us to beat them on Sunday. 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stewiek2 said:

So why have we a referee from Manchester refereeing a game involving a Manchester club!? 🤬

20210506_233819.jpg

Let's have a sweep stake on the first penalty. 

9 minutes for me 😂

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

Let's have a sweep stake on the first penalty. 

9 minutes for me 😂

More like 89, when it's too late to come back.

Manure, the team I dislike most of all apart from Celtic, (Blues are just an annoyance).

Manure and their fans, Ferguson the alcoholic, biased media, corrupt officials, European Super League, plastic glory-hunter fans, Dwight Yorke, Ashley Young's dive, Vidic's yellow card when it should have been a red....need I go on?!

Please Villa, turn up and give them a game!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Manure, the team I dislike most of all apart from Celtic, (Blues are just an annoyance).

Manure and their fans, Ferguson the alcoholic, biased media, corrupt officials, European Super League, plastic glory-hunter fans, Dwight Yorke, Ashley Young's dive, Vidic's yellow card when it should have been a red....need I go on?!

Don't sit on the fence....

• Haha 3

I hate this fixture so much. They have this massive psychological hold over us that we just can't break. I genuinely feel like we had more chance of winning with our kids against Liverpool in the cup than we do against Man United with our best 11 (Grealish aside).

We'll either roll over and lose or play well and lose/draw.

Edited by Mantis

Standard fare then, a couple of our defenders booked very early just to make it awkward for us, at least 1 mini rat penalty and an Ollie goal ruled offside but we don't get to see a genuine replay and the var angle/lines look suspect as ****, this is literally what you have to prepare for.

Oh and a good chance Deano sent off for retaliating to ManU staff positioned behind to verbally abuse, wind up etc etc

God I hate that ******* club.

Please let us smash these like liverscum.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

You forgot Van Horseface turning our victory into defeat, and that big nosed word removed Macheda robbing us

6 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Please let us smash these like liverscum.

This is the wish of all wishes. Can you imagine how good it would be? All those years of pent up irritation would be free! 

Doesn’t even need to be 7, just 5-0 Villa would be acceptable. Please let it be 🙏🏼

With United playing Leicester and Liverpool within 5/6 days of our meeting,  and united only needing 4 points, I can see a a full strength squad being put out against us to secure the 3. No doubt they'll also be heavily aided by dodgy refereeing decisions. Hate Man utd and their entitled fans.

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

This is the wish of all wishes. Can you imagine how good it would be? All those years of pent up irritation would be free! 

Doesn’t even need to be 7, just 5-0 Villa would be acceptable. Please let it be 🙏🏼

Yes, we smash them and Villareal to humiliate them in euro, would make my year.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Yes, we smash them and Villareal to humiliate them in euro, would make my year.

That would be justice for football, I want all of the stupid league rocket polishers to suffer, especially manure. 

• Like 1