Weekends Football 30 April/2 May

andykeenan

18 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Brighton need better wing backs and strikers next season then they will be alot better next season.

Lamptey will be back next season. Maupay isnโ€™t good enough with the amount of clear chances he has had this season.

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

Lamptey will be back next season.ย 

They're in massive trouble if they're going to be relying on Nil Lamptey.ย 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Leeds outclassed by Brighton easily today.

Ah but I bet they "played the right way" and "never stopped attacking".

Super Bielsa.

• Haha 2

Relegation battle 99.9999% done now. Good job we didn't have teams in 16/17th regularly winning last year as West Brom can take 10 points from last 5 games and still go down, Fulham with 8 from their last 5.

3 hours ago, sne said:

For someone who's playing football for a living and earning ยฃ130k/week for it Zaha sure comes off like a miserable whiny b*.

He might be a right hoot in private but on the pitch his body language, mannerisms, and facial expressions are all just terrible.

100% this. Every time I watch him play he's abusing the referee or whining at his teammates for something they did wrong. Ignoring the number of times he runs into a defender himself. Not to mention most games he seems to want to fight someone.

I hope he's actually ok and just a bit of a prick on the pitch. It's probably a large buildup of the poor career choices he has made, although I respect his loyalty with his new contract the second time for Palace.

37 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

If Timo Werner put his chances away he could be scoring fortyย a season in this Chelsea team, they create so many chances for him it's unbelievable.

Werner (11 goals, 10 assists) is the first player to register double figures for both goals and assists in his debut season (all comps) for Chelsea since Eden Hazard in 2012-13.

I agree he should be scoring more, but I think heโ€™s doing far better than heโ€™s given credit for.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Can't quite believe how many changes we're getting to go back in top half....and you know we won't take it today either!

I bet we wont ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

Lamptey will be back next season. Maupay isnโ€™t good enough with the amount of clear chances he has had this season.

Maupay is awful, one of the worst strikers in the league. Some of the Smith bashers on here made him out to be like Messi last season becausewe didnt sign him

ร—
ร—
ร‚