Match Thread: Villa v Man City

limpid

2 minutes ago, PaddytheVillan said:

Cash is just not a good right backat this level.  I'm sorry, I know people like him. But every game he is a risk. I think one in every five games he's got sent off, made a horrific error or conceded a penalty. Not good enough. 

And he's cost us this game. Again. 

1st prem season, bags of talent. Lost his head today mind and cost us the chance to take points. Think our sports psychology department needs to up its output though. A lot of the time we don’t seem to believe we can play, let alone win 

• Like 3

Just now, Awol said:

1st prem season, bags of talent. Lost his head today mind and cost us the chance to take points. Think our sports psychology department needs to up its output though. A lot of the time we don’t seem to believe we can play, let alone win 

I think the problem with Cash is that a lot of the time he thinks he is faster and smarter than his opponent when he is, in fact, not. The amount of yellows he has from mistimed lunges this season is crazy.

8 yellows in total and 2 reds in 31 games. He needs talking to.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

That bit of play is why I rate Luiz higher than McGinn. McGinn played the ball cross went in and he was stood exactly where he played the ball from. Every time Luiz plays the ball he moves quickly into space for another pass. 

He might be out of form but a better player than McGinn.

He has shown signs he is coming back to form today, before the Cash sending off he was starting to dictate things.

• Like 1