Breakaway League

Jareth

It fun watching Neville go on but anyone else get the Krusty the clown feeling from that episode where he decided to stop selling out only to end up endorsing that monstrous Canyonero SUV and driving off with a truckload of cash towards the sunset :D 

It's in his blood, especially since he's already working for SKY

comb.io - The Last Temptation of Krust9x15 season 9 episode 15 GIF on GIFER - by Kirirdana

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, sne said:

It fun watching Neville go on but anyone else get the Krusty the clown feeling from that episode where he decided to stop selling out only to end up endorsing that monstrous Canyonero SUV and driving off with a truckload of cash towards the sunset :D 

It's in his blood, especially since he's already working for SKY

comb.io - The Last Temptation of Krust9x15 season 9 episode 15 GIF on GIFER - by Kirirdana

Someone with better photoshop skills than me could put Agnelli's or Woodward's face on this with the note reading "football's soul"

The Simpsons" Bart Sells His Soul (TV Episode 1995) - IMDb

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Klopp's in a difficult situation. He can't really comment, to disagree with the move openly would effectively be him signing off his own sacking.

It seemed fairly clear he's not a fan of the idea but he obviously avoided saying that, or much definitive.

• Like 4

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

The Leeds shirts confirm that everyone outside of the top 6 is against this - players, clubs, everyone. 
I really hope we see that at every game.

Jurgen is a coward.

Hmm i dont wanna be too harsh on him. Thwy obviously have told hom to shut up or else. But you can tell he is fuming

• Like 2

Â