Match Thread: Liverpool v Villa

limpid

Townsend is abit byassed against us an d I'm surprised given he's one of our own, what's up with that one, one of our ex villa players giving Liverpool tons of props..

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

Townsend is abit byassed against us an d I'm surprised given he's one of our own, what's up with that one, one of our ex villa players giving Liverpool tons of props..

Isn't he known for this?

Just now, Robtaylor200 said:

If its off side its off side no mater how close . If we win by this goal it will really wind up Klopp and the "unbiased" scouse commentators  ha ha  

Oh I will love the Liverpool forum later if we can pinch this, they will be furious.

But you know what we've been stung by this so many times over an arm and as annoying as it's is for them, we've been in that end many a time.

Is about time they got a sting..

• Like 1

We've got away with that a bit. Liverpool played at terrific tempo first 20 minutes and we really struggled to deal with it particularly picking up Firmino and Jota dropping off the front line.

One decent move we put together we score and well last few months shows being 1-0 up at Anfield is a pretty good position to be in.

Win this and would be huge for team mentality as would finally show them we can beat a decent team without Jack around.

4 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

The tissues are so he can clean up after watching Firmino's not actually that impressive touch in the centre circle under no pressure?

It’s funny because it’s true. I was thinking oh god what’s happened that I didn’t see... turned out, nothing.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Farlz said:

We've spent most of that half just giving Liverpool the ball back at every opportunity, how on earth have we gone into half time 1-0 up

The midfield is a shambles today. Ming’s tried to get in the act too. 

Just get it up to Olly

1 minute ago, Robtaylor200 said:

If its off side its off side no mater how close . If we win by this goal it will really wind up Klopp and the "unbiased" scouse commentators  ha ha  

Totally bonkers decision but we've had a few go against us so don't care. I'm sure the scousers will use it as a reason to set fire to summat instead of blaming Jack for diving.

Bloody love Villa