hogso

What colour are yer pubes  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Yer pubes, what colour?

• Same colour as head hair
    • Same colour as head hair, but a few white uns
    • Mostly white uns
    • Entirely white uns
    • No peobs present, shaved, fell off, never had any, etc.
    • A completely foreign colour to the rest of my hair

Following brief conversation in the gen dis thread, I feel the need to finally address this. 

I have had regular white pubes for time. Now, the pubes as a collection are visibly the colour of my hair. Carpet matching the curtains and all that. 

But, I do have a few white uns. I first noticed this at least 10 years ago I'd say, early 20s. 

Is this normal? Poll for some feedback...input appreciated. 

I put same colour as my head hair (although I do shave my head hair, it’s dark nonetheless). There’s very occasionally a white/grey one, but generally all dark. 

The 11/12 year old me probably spent a bit too much time concerned about pubic hair. I suspect he’d see it as a bit of betrayal me trimming it back in later years.

Edited by Mark Albrighton
  • Haha 1

The vote is flawed. 

My pubes are the same colour as my head hair USED to be before it went Grey. 

2 things about body hair annoy me:

1) Why has my head hair, the only hair I'm really bothered about gone grey but everything else is as it used to be. 

2) Why is my head hair, the only hair I'm really bothered about disappearing at a rate of knots, yet I'm getting more hair in the places I don't actually want it. 

It drives me mental. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

You’ve either got an immensely quick brain, or slow internet.

On my work laptop at home. It's a bit slow with all the VPN and security hoops it has to jump through!

• Like 1

Shaved, adds a inch or so to the visual lengh of my cock when I dry in front of the open window most mornings and evenings 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 3

Due to my lockdown weight gain I've not seen down there for a while. 

If I ask the Mrs and tell her I'm replying to a thread on my villa site she will either divorce me or never let me on here again! One of those is a risk I'm not prepared to take!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Due to my lockdown weight gain I've not seen down there for a while. 

If I ask the Mrs and tell her I'm replying to a thread on my villa site she will either divorce me or never let me on here again! One of those is a risk I'm not prepared to take!

It's one of the very many reasons why when I am on here and laugh our loud and Mrs Sidcow asks what's so funny, I just tell her she wouldn't understand. 

• Haha 1

Â