Match Thread: Villa v Wolves

limpid

1 minute ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

That's the quickest I've seen Barkley run, shame it was going back up the tunnel. 

Needed to poop

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

Your nights out are nothing like mine!! 😂

Weve all been there lol

I've had them where I just never planned on going back with a lady, concentrated on the night, get to sloshed then one pops up, it goes fine, you think your all good to go but clearly you know you clearly should've waited till the next day to make some Lovin.

I think we have beer goggles on at the moment in front of goal. My last recollection of Beer Goggles was trying to have a good time but found I had to seriously do some hedge cutting down below, I never expected the Jungle I'd find that night, couldn't find my way out 😂

1 minute ago, flashingqwerty said:

Don't bitch and moan about it then, as you say, its a forum, so people will post different views.

All I’m saying is wait and see, instead of assuming we’re going to lose as if it’s a dead cert. You’re the one telling to me to not read posts lol.

2 minutes ago, Mister_a said:

Considering how long it took him to walk off last time he was subbed, he’ll be warmed up by the 75th minute

he's cold-blooded. which is why he ran off too the sauna.

4 minutes ago, Mister_a said:

Considering how long it took him to walk off last time he was subbed, he’ll be warmed up by the 75th minute

Could be taking sanson off maybe, since hes yellowed up.

By time Barkley is finished this season with us I'd imagine theres going to be all sorts of kit of his littered around at VP.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Haha 1