Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

I won £35 tonight having backed Sheff Utd (following team selection). Just put the lot on Wolves at 2-1. We are so poor at the minute and they, although not great, still have a solid defence and attackers who can hurt you on the break. Easy win for them.

• Shocked 1

Can only see a loss

Have a bad feeling about this one

If Jack doesn’t play we are going to lose

we need a plan B

McGinn needs replacing

Traore (theirs) will rip us a new one

Nuno will outthink Smith

................etc

Only hope for me is if Jack plays then we’ll get a boost.

Wolves are finding form so otherwise maybe we’ll scrape a draw. That defeat yesterday was a real down to earth moment.

Think I would take a point now and then hope we beat the geordies however with the way Wolves play then we have the opportunity to break a bit more and we have the defensive capabilities as we have shown....

Im going to go 1-0 Villa

We have four goals in our last six games. 

Wolves have five goals in their last six games.

Absolutely everything suggests that the two sides will struggle to put anything on the board.

Therefore, I'm going for a 4-4 draw.

• Haha 4

Only Leicester, Chelsea, and Man City have taken more points from their last six games than Wolves, they haven't been scoring a lot, but they've never been a high scoring team since promotion, their success comes from their defence which has looked more like it's old self over recent games after switching back to five at the back.

An important game if we want to finish above them, if we win we go eight points clear with two games in hand, whereas if they win they close the gap to two points, and whilst we'd still have the two games in hand finishing above them then would look much less likely.

In isolation a draw wouldn't be a bad result, but really could do with three points to bounce back from the dejection of the Sheffield United defeat.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

Have to win this one. I went into work after the Shef Utd game and the Dingle fans laughed and mocked 

If we win this one I want to go into work and say nothing, not even mention it and if they mention it I would just act as if it was nothing special 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, smg said:

Can only see a loss

Have a bad feeling about this one

If Jack doesn’t play we are going to lose

we need a plan B

McGinn needs replacing

Traore (theirs) will rip us a new one

Nuno will outthink Smith

................etc

Is this Edgar Allan Poe? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Not very hopeful for this one. Maybe we’ll get something.

I would like to see Douglas Luiz brought back, maybe Trez in for Traore, and unless he’s absolutely bossing it at training John McGinn needs to sit on the bench for me.

This is where the starting team v Sheff Utd was probably the right one.

But now that XI is coming off a loss so tough one for the boss.

I'd perhaps change Kesler for Elmo but keep everyone else I think.

• Like 1