Cheery Twits

HanoiVillan

On 23/10/2022 at 20:16, Ingram85 said:

Genuinely made my day that has, I’ve watched him on Abroad In Japan on YouTube for a few years and never thought I’d have Pete Donaldson reading out my post from on here. Surreal lol. 

I just hope you enjoyed fiddling your todger :lol:

6 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Then you both need to get with the times as that’s been in circulation from practically the first bit of tit on the show. 

Yeah, well, back then I wasn’t the same lonely, single loser spending whole nights browsing memes on twitter as I am today, so there. Joke’s on you! 

Wait 🤔

Edited by El Zen
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Rodders said:

slightly perverse fitting into the word "cheery" but it did make me laugh

Which made me go looking for whatever Brewdog had done.

That will presumably be here.

BrewDog-World-Cup.jpg?auto=compress,form

Although it seems they're not totally cool and more than a little bit hypocritical

Unite Hospitality, the union for workers in bars and restaurants, described BrewDog’s latest effort as “yet another disingenuous advertising campaign designed to distract customers from the fact BrewDog is one of the worst employers in the brewing industry when it comes to doing the right thing by its workers”. It added: “The treatment of workers in Qatar is an international scandal, but #BrewDog have a cheek saying anything about workers’ rights when hundreds of their own workers – past and present – signed an open letter detailing a ‘culture of fear’, with workers demanding an apology for harassing, assaulting, belittling, insulting or gaslighting them.

Â