Cheery Twits

HanoiVillan

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

Sorry but same account again. I think @tonyh29has joined Sandford Police on secondment

I know this one was like shooting fish in a barrel but they certainly triggered them

Presumably that R was a typo :)

that people replying don’t seem to have seen the picture of Simon Pegg or the  bio that clearly gives it away as a spoof account is another reason why some people shouldn’t be allowed interweb access

12 hours ago, bickster said:

Sorry but same account again. I think @tonyh29has joined Sandford Police on secondment

I know this one was like shooting fish in a barrel but they certainly triggered them

The fact that 'users of a public road require proof of proficiency to use that road' is even satire pisses me off.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I think one of the music channels years back ran a funny ad basically a South African voice over saying do you like ice cream. It came out as do you lick arse cream. Made me laugh at least. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cheery might be the wrong word but at least I'm happy I don't live this far north.

Translation: Today at 11:51 the sun set at the most norther part of Sweden. It will not rise again there until about January 12th

• Like 2

Â