Pre Match Thread

One For The Road

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I think we'll lose due to their set-piece ability but I really really really hope we win. 

That's my worry as well that they'll get easy undeserved goals against the run of play.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

You'd have to imagine the bench will be used a bit more tonight, and earlier. Hard to be bang at it and do 180 minutes at this level in the space of a few days.

Too right you'll have to imagine, cause I can't see it happening😆

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Don't get the Rice hype with a lot of the media. He's pretty standard. 10 a penny kinda midfielder. Soucek is better. Proper nuisance at set pieces too.

Different types of players, Rice is class not standard 😂

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

Don't get the Rice hype with a lot of the media. He's pretty standard. 10 a penny kinda midfielder. Soucek is better. Proper nuisance at set pieces too.

Before this season I would have agreed with you but anytime I've seen them this season he has been excellent

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Isn't Rice a type of midfielder who does a lot that doesn't really get noticed? Bit like Petrov was

• Like 1