Pre Match Thread

One For The Road

1 minute ago, Danishlad said:

it seems strange to think that a couple of years ago LIgaard, Barkley and Alli could have been starters for England. Now none of them are wanted in their clubs. Lingaard is a good player. But been off the boil.

Disagree regarding Lingard mate. I've always thought the guy was crap, though playing for the tramps down the road may have blinkered my viewpoint 

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

What formation is that??, a 4321 or something??

They often play 5 at the back so I expect Cresswell at CB and a sort of 5-2-3. Might be 4 at the back with Coufal pushed on to the wing and Lingard at 10 though. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Is Trez 3rd choice now..

Probably just deemed unnecessaryily defensive against a team like West Ham. I assume El Ghazi has come in to play a more direct game so its not as simple as 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice. 

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

He's actually decent, just not Man Utd quality.

Or quality enough to justify his off field marketing 

He's become a parody with the jlingz shite, West ham should have told him to just play football but the signing reveal stuff suggests he's still pursuing it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

One thing to look out for - at some point Antonio will either outstrength you or out accelerate you. Alpha Mings doesn't deal well with losing the occasional one-on-one battle and if he's to win the war he'll need to keep his temper in check.

on the other hand is the return of Grealish vs Fredericks, there’s no love lost between those two.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

El Ghazi Ross & Jack together for the first time? West Ham wont be seeing any ball

Hope has his accurate shooting boots on, I thought he would play against Arsenal because he loves to shoot and they will have their nervous kid in goal so we need to pummel their goal on the weekend.