Never have I ever...

Genie

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Where did those feelings go? But what do expect when you play chance with a lifetimes romance ?

Never heard that song.  If it's not A Big Country then Look Away because that's as far as my knowledge goes. 

11 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Never heard that song.  If it's not A Big Country then Look Away because that's as far as my knowledge goes. 

Big Country you say? Sock puppet account me thinks. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Never Pottered in any format. 

Not seen Toy Story, Finding Nemo, The Lion King or pretty much any of that Disney/Pixar stuff.

I'm a cultural void.

When you have kids you're sorta forced into it.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Just to clarify I am not depressed. 

I was quoting All Saints Lyrics.  

Never ever have I ever felt so low. 

Don't cry @A'Villan

Thanks for taking me out of that black hole,  never, ever, have I felt so sad, the way you got me feeling yeah you had me feeling really bad.

Coincidently, no lie they remade their way into my playlist the other week for a while there. I know where it's at!

Edited by A'Villan
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Thanks for taking me out of that black hole,  never, ever, have I felt so sad, the way you got me feeling yeah you had me feeling really bad.

Nic & Nat at once as be rude to look a gift horse in the mouth (and arse and snatch)

Shaznay

Mel

Repeat until sore

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

Same here.

I have never seen The Wizard of Oz either🤷‍♂️

I've never seen those two either, but I did watch The Wizard of Oz for the first time a year or so ago. Mostly interesting in an 'aaahh, so *that's* where that line/saying/meme comes from' way, though it was also pretty fun in an old-fashioned way.

I've never seen loads of big 90s films, like Schindler's List, Forrest Gump (all the way through), Saving Private Ryan (all the way through), Life Is Beautiful . . .

Just kind of can't be arsed, though I guess I should watch Schindler's List at some point.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sidcow said:

Felt so low. 

Never has a poster gone from  

wow he's quoting lyrics from one of the best songs ever written , he's way cooler than i thought 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Just to clarify I am not depressed. 

I was quoting All Saints Lyrics.  

Never ever have I ever felt so low. 

Don't cry @A'Villan

to ,

No i was right he isn't cool and deserves his place on the "first up against the wall" list 

so quickly  :)

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I've never watched The Sound of Music.

Or The Great Escape

I've never seen TSoM all the way through, only fragments on TV. Although oddly enough I've seen it as a theatre production (took my Mum as a birthday treat). 

The Great Escape, on the other hand, I may have seen more times than any other film. I can quote large tracts of the dialogue (don't worry, I won't). 

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I've never seen TSoM all the way through, only fragments on TV. Although oddly enough I've seen it as a theatre production (took my Mum as a birthday treat). 

The Great Escape, on the other hand, I may have seen more times than any other film. I can quote large tracts of the dialogue (don't worry, I won't). 

Yeah I know all the quotes too

"Quick, get me my motorbike. I need to escape and it will be great!"

"Watch out for that fence! Probably jump over it or something"

"How's my leather jacket? I got it from Oxfam"

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

I've never seen those two either, but I did watch The Wizard of Oz for the first time a year or so ago. Mostly interesting in an 'aaahh, so *that's* where that line/saying/meme comes from' way, though it was also pretty fun in an old-fashioned way.

I've never seen loads of big 90s films, like Schindler's List, Forrest Gump (all the way through), Saving Private Ryan (all the way through), Life Is Beautiful . . .

Just kind of can't be arsed, though I guess I should watch Schindler's List at some point.

Hanoi in a work conference a week after seeing the wizard of oz.....

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

No i was right he isn't cool and deserves his place on the "first up against the wall" list 

so quickly  :)

Can I have a last request? 

Take me to the beach. 

• Haha 1

Hmm, finding it tough to think of stuff within the cultural milieu of my generation that would be a real standout for not having done.

I've never learnt to drive, guess that might be a big one.

I've never been sent anywhere particularly distant for work, that's definitely a lament of mine.  My wife got to go to Singapore for a week last year which I thought sounded really cool, the furthest I've ever been sent is Leeds.

Edited by GarethRDR

6 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

the furthest I've ever been sent is Leeds.

Oh you jammy bastard.  Did you go and see  them? Did you?. What was it like to actually see them? Lifetime ambition of mine. 

• Like 1

Â