Never have I ever...

Genie

Dunno how but I've never seen Villa lose when watching in person. 

Admitedly it's only 15 or so games across the years. I don't get down (or up when I lived in Devon) anywhere near enough and have really struggled to go since the little one came along a few years ago (travel for work so a full day away watching football wouldn't go down well) but somehow we always seem to win or draw. 

First game in 95/96 we beat Utd and been going well since then. 

On a different note, I've also never seen Oasis live. 

I’ve sat in all stands and corporate and the away end at Villa Park! Which makes that comment utterly irrelevant to this thread.

I have never... lost money betting on the horses. I have an absolute sure fire system that has put me in profit both times I’ve been to the horses.

I have never partaken of non-prescription Class A drugs. Jesus is all the high I need.

I think I’ve sat in every tier of every stand at Villa Park, but never in corporate.

When of the best experiences was the incredibly cramped North Stand lower for the League cup semi second leg against Blackburn.

Edited by Genie

10 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I’ve sat in all stands and corporate and the away end at Villa Park! Which makes that comment utterly irrelevant to this thread.

I have never... lost money betting on the horses. I have an absolute sure fire system that has put me in profit both times I’ve been to the horses.

I have never partaken of non-prescription Class A drugs. Jesus is all the high I need.

Jesus and crack. Same. Same. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I think the phrasing you are all getting wrong is thank holy **** I have never seen Oasis live. 

Unfortunately for me it's, I've seen Oasis how many f***ing times? (I genuinely don't care to know but it's a lot). On the other hand I can say never have I ever paid to see Oasis live

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Dunno how but I've never seen Villa lose when watching in person. 

Admitedly it's only 15 or so games across the years. I don't get down (or up when I lived in Devon) anywhere near enough and have really struggled to go since the little one came along a few years ago (travel for work so a full day away watching football wouldn't go down well) but somehow we always seem to win or draw. 

First game in 95/96 we beat Utd and been going well since then. 

On a different note, I've also never seen Oasis live. 

I think I went on a 47 game losing streak on away league games, only win I saw in 5 years was the FA Cup semi

I saw oasis 4 times, liams now up to around 8 and noel 6, was incredible, I was there for the man City stadium recording, 4 of us went up and got tickets from a tour, saw in Nottingham too and was on the piss in the day, walked past the place at around 5pm and now one was there so we said **** it got some cans and queued, got front and centre, that was an experience 

I've also been corporate in all the sections of VP :D

And it is great, the North boxes are out dated as you'd expect, the upper North padded seats bit is a good idea bit not great, the DE box behind the away fans is OK, the DE with the balcony are superb, so are the trinity with balconies, the trinity where you have a meal in the big room and then the nice seats is probably the best imo more of an atmosphere 

You get battered, the food to be fair to them is usually exceptional but I will never understand the fact that you can't drink in the box during the game, same rules as everyone else but who cares? I don't see someone sat in the lower holte moaning that it's unfair 

4 hours ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

I’ve never read a Harry Potter book or seen one of the movies. What’s more, I have no desire to! 

That is what I was going to put when I saw the first post. 

I'll have to think of another...

I've never watched X-Factor or BGT or any of the other rubbish 'reality' TV shows

• Like 1

I've never seen Oasis live but I have seen Pulp which would be infinitely preferable to me.  Got the first couple of Oasis Albums but then they just got tedious in terms of later music and their general being. 

I have sat in every stand at Villa Park several times and stood on The Old Holte. 

Edited by sidcow

Â