Never have I ever...

Genie

13 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I've never watched an episode of Coronation Street 

That’s quite a big one. I nearly said Emmerdale but I think there was a time in the early 00’s when I fancied one or two of the actresses on there so I can’t be certain.

But never watching an episode of Corrie, that’s good going. Off the top of your head, if you were asked to name things you know from it what would say? For example Emmerdale would be “farm, Yorkshire, the dingles, woolpack pub.”

3 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

That’s quite a big one. I nearly said Emmerdale but I think there was a time in the early 00’s when I fancied one or two of the actresses on there so I can’t be certain.

But never watching an episode of Corrie, that’s good going. Off the top of your head, if you were asked to name things you know from it what would say? For example Emmerdale would be “farm, Yorkshire, the dingles, woolpack pub.”

Dingles.  I once walked past Ken Barlow in Manchester and I only know that because my boss told me.  But I was aware he was a character in it. 

I know Newton Ridley for reasons I cannot fathom. 

Actually are Dingles from Emmerdale? I've never seen an episode of that either. 

16 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Dingles.  I once walked past Ken Barlow in Manchester and I only know that because my boss told me.  But I was aware he was a character in it. 

I know Newton Ridley for reasons I cannot fathom. 

Actually are Dingles from Emmerdale? I've never seen an episode of that either. 

Yeah the dingles, I believe they were/are the scruffy “comedy” family of the soap. Lisa Riley (the big girl who used to present “You’ve been framed”) was/is one of the family members.

Just now, chrisp65 said:

Nope, I’m with Mr Mooney here, never fancied sticking my dick up an arse. Any arse.

No shame in that, some of us are givers and some are takers, to each his or her own ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’ve never had a Facebook account.

To be accurate, one was set up on my behalf as a joke which I allowed to remain up for a while (my occupation was apparently a dancer at spearmint rhino...oh I how I laughed). But I did get it removed eventually. I’ve not been the author of one anyway, so when people have complained about some feature that’s been added/removed or “timelines” or some such, I sort of nod my head along politely like I have a clue as to what they’re talking about.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I’ve never had a Facebook account.

To be accurate, one was set up on my behalf as a joke which I allowed to remain up for a while (my occupation was apparently a dancer at spearmint rhino...oh I how I laughed). But I did get it removed eventually. I’ve not been the author of one anyway, so when people have complained about some feature that’s been added/removed or “timelines” or some such, I sort of nod my head along politely like I have a clue as to what they’re talking about.

I had a Facebook account for about 2 weeks in the early days.  I closed it when a friend announced she was about to eat a. Chocolate bar. 

I've never tweeted or instawhacked. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Nope, I’m with Mr Mooney here, never fancied sticking my dick up an arse. Any arse.

Properly don’t get the appeal or the fascination. 

Each to their own though.

+1. Maybe I am bland but if it was suggested to my wife she would think I had lost my mind. Never appealed. 

• Like 1

Just now, lapal_fan said:

Never done judo

Never done a shit in my hand

Never done a fight

Never done a fight on a kid

Never done a sex video

Never properly gone out with another woman what isn't my wife

Never done a fart at a beefeater 

Never stood atop of mout Rushmore

Never wore a toga

Never flew with my own arms, always flew in a plane

Never been eaten by a whale and shot out the blow hole

Never seen a talking animal

Never been a part of a riot in an important building

Never thrown a brick at an old person

Never been a policeman

Never carried a really heavy weight that I can't lift up

I've never laid more than 4 bricks in a row

I've never been set on fire and left for a bit

Never done maccano cranes

Never seen lenticular cloud

Never seen Stephen Fry or Will Ferrell in real life

Never laughed at Miranda

I've never had a million in the bank

I've never killed anyone

I've never dug a hole more than 6ft

I've never held enough balloons to lift me into the sky like in Up.

Jesus man, you haven't lived at all!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I’ve never won a game of “Clock” (or “Patience” if you prefer). You know the card game where you just turn over the cards one by one trying to avoid the kings, no skill involved, completely won by chance. 

Admittedly I haven’t played in about 15 years, but still, not once I have won. 

5 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I’ve never won a game of “Clock” (or “Patience” if you prefer). You know the card game where you just turn over the cards one by one trying to avoid the kings, no skill involved, completely won by chance. 

Admittedly I haven’t played in about 15 years, but still, not once I have won. 

Well, long-run average you should win 1/13 of your hands . . . just got to play a bit more!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Well, long-run average you should win 1/13 of your hands . . . just got to play a bit more!

Huh yeah, never really thought about the odds before, for whatever reason. I’ve definitely played it more than 13 times. Might get the cards out....

Â