Never have I ever...

Genie

I've never smoked a cigarette.  I wasn't one of the cool kids at school that fell for the peer pressure plus only really had a couple of mates since that have been regular smokers, never had anyone in the family smoke, I'm a cheap bastard and think you're burning money if you buy fags plus can't see why anyone would consciously increase their chances of getting seriously ill later in life.

17 minutes ago, sidcow said:
24 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

the furthest I've ever been sent is Leeds.

Oh you jammy bastard.  Did you go and see  them? Did you?. What was it like to actually see them? Lifetime ambition of mine. 

I feel like you meant to quote the All Saints bit, but I'm chuckling at the notion of having "visit Leeds" as a bucket list item.

And no, I've not.  Not my bag.  But, I will always admit when a banger is a banger.

Tom Haverford's Banger Playlist from Parks and Rec - Album on Imgur

Never done drugs beyond a bit of weed at Uni, never watched Corrie, Emmerdale or Brookside and many other soap shite. For my sins I have seen neighbours and eastenders occasionally. Never ridden on a motorbike or changed a tyre either. I'm sure I'd be hopeless. I've never done any DIY work, beyond hanging a picture or putting up a couple of shelves. Bit mundane really. Never been able to remember more than one verse of any song ever.  I just daydream. I might recognise odd lines of lyric from songs, but in general, I could never recall any song in it's entirety. I could make a stab at "mmm-bop" though perhaps

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Never ice skated, played tennis, climbed a tree, took recreational drugs, sky dived, parachute jump, hanglided, water ski'd, dhutwu etc...

Hang on. Most of those I can understand, but... never climbed a tree??? Seriously? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Hang on. Most of those I can understand, but... never climbed a tree??? Seriously? 

Yep, i wussed out for fear of tree rats, savage squirrels and erm....vertigo 😢

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

After i had my stem cells done in my knee and wasn't allowed to do anything more strenuous than walk upstairs  , one of the first long walks I  did was in the woods that I used to play in as a kid ... found our old gang  "tree" and climbed up it  ... scared the bejebus out of someone walking their dog when I suddenly jumped  down from the lower branches 

guess i was about 47 years old  or something  , you're never too old to climb a tree  ... though it sure was a lot easier when i was 13

• Like 2

20 hours ago, sidcow said:

I had a Facebook account for about 2 weeks in the early days.  I closed it when a friend announced she was about to eat a. Chocolate bar. 

I've never tweeted or instawhacked. 

I had a FB account for years but shut it down 6 or 7 years ago.

I think from here, the only people I was friends with was Tony, and Trim (remember him?)

Had a Twitter account but last tweeted in 2010,and recently shut it down. 

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

I had a FB account for years but shut it down 6 or 7 years ago.

I think from here, the only people I was friends with was Tony, and Trim (remember him?)

Had a Twitter account but last tweeted in 2010,and recently shut it down. 

I still haven't forgiven the snub when my friend list went down -1  one evening

Trim is on Instagram , don't know about FB

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I've never watched The Sound of Music.

Or The Great Escape

One of those you really really need to rectify. The other is The Sound of Music. 

• Like 1

Have seen wizard of oz and the great escape. Feel like I watched them both quite early on in life. 

Sound of music, yeah sort of. Not all in one sitting but I think I’ve seen it all at different times. I think the oldest Von Trapp sister would have broken my heart if I was a teen in the mid sixties.

Edited by Mark Albrighton

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I think the oldest Von Trapp sister would have broken my heart if I was a teen in the mid sixties.

I WAS a teen in the mid sixties, but I refused to watch that film. Ultra uncool. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I WAS a teen in the mid sixties, but I refused to watch that film. Ultra uncool. 

Ha true, fair enough.

I suppose I was thinking I’d have been made aware of her even without seeing the film but I suppose that might have been more difficult back then compared to today. 

12 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I can't watch musicals. I absolutely **** hate the format. Characters randomly breaking into song brings me out in an immediate rash and makes me want to destroy things. Coincidentally the one exception I can tolerate because of its technical achievement is The Wizard of Oz. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BOF said:

I can't watch musicals. I absolutely **** hate the format. Characters randomly breaking into song brings me out in an immediate rash and makes me want to destroy things. Coincidentally the one exception I can tolerate because of its technical achievement is The Wizard of Oz. 

Is that because you are a friend of Dorothy’s   :) 

Edited by tonyh29

Â