Midweek Football 17/21 January

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

True. Amazingly, some football journalists claim it's totally legit to do. Idiots.

Then they are either a) clueless or b) a West Ham fan or c) both

At times its remarkable some of the views expressed by those in the media and you have to question how much they actually really know.

1 minute ago, TrentVilla said:

Then they are either a) clueless or b) a West Ham fan or c) both

At times its remarkable some of the views expressed by those in the media and you have to question how much they actually really know.

Even the BBC were very nonchalent about it. I suspect the Evening Standard journo who said 'gentleman's agreements like this are fine' is a Spammer.

Just now, TrentVilla said:

I think their team/squad this season is far better than the one that won the league. What a superbly run club they've been the last few years.

And on the flip side Chelsea if they lose this are on course for a 58 point season which will likely have them not even in top 6. No way will Lampard survive that even if he wins FA cup.

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

When i look at this Leicester team i don't see many world beaters.

Just a well drilled system and players putting in the work.

World beaters no but there isn’t a bad player among them, they have a balanced, well organised and well coached side and very good squad strength. 

• Like 1

Just now, TrentVilla said:

World beaters no but there isn’t a bad player among them, they have a balanced, well organised and well coached side and very good squad strength. 

I agree their balance between attack and defence is spot on.

They have solid PL level players all over the pitch but they really have no right outperforming that Chelsea squad to the extent which they are.

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I agree their balance between attack and defence is spot on.

They have solid PL level players all over the pitch but they really have no right outperforming that Chelsea squad to the extent which they are.

Chelsea aren’t a team, Leicester are possibly the best ‘team’ in the league. Leicester also have a far superior manager.

8 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

wow, Lampard really cant settle on a  first 11 can he.

Again, sarri and conte were hounded out by chelsea via the press for doing a much better job than lampard is now

• Like 1

Just now, Jimzk5 said:

Again, sarri and conte were hounded out by chelsea via the press for doing a much better job than lampard is now

Worst win % of any manager in the Abramovich era. It's crazy how much leeway former players get.

Â