Midweek Football 17/21 January

andykeenan

42 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

I know its cool to hate Burnley, but I kind of love them.

Big fan of how much Dyche gets out of this squad and I wouldn't mind him getting a chance at a bigger club. Obviously he might fail and everybody will sit back and call him Tony Pulis but I think he's one of the better English managers.

I think Smith and Dyche are similar men.

Just now, Keyblade said:

Can't wait to see Klopp's teeth shatter on camera.

He will be happy and smiling because he is a great man like that. He wont sulk and cry about VAR or 5 subs or the ball is too round

• Haha 2

Even Sheffield United scored more this season v the last 5 teams Liverpool have played!

I had a feeling start of season they might not make top 4 given how badly they defended v Leeds but then they went on a good run (bar our game) and looked pretty comfortable so looked a silly prediction. Now though....

Got Spurs and Man. City in next 4 games aswell so could be well down the league.

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

Honestly not that surprised. Liverpool have been playing like crap for a while now, not sure what's happened to them but this as been typical of them the past few games. 

If they can keep it up until 10th April inclusive, that'd be nice.

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

Honestly not that surprised. Liverpool have been playing like crap for a while now, not sure what's happened to them but this as been typical of them the past few games. 

Even when they were top they were struggling in games missing a spark. They needed to build in the summer instead of being like a happy one time champions

Â