Midweek Football 17/21 January

andykeenan

1 hour ago, est1874 said:

Why? You want Yanited or Citeh to win the league?

City definitely, they have less annoying glory hunter fans than the other 2 and them winning pisses both United and Liverpool off

27 minutes ago, Zatman said:

City definitely, they have less annoying glory hunter fans than the other 2 and them winning pisses both United and Liverpool off

I'd rather them not amass any more trophies. 20 years from now they're going to be banging on about their history. I'd rather that history be remembered as spending a couple billion pounds and not winning too much (although I think they probably already passed that threshold unfortunately).

25 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Division 2's Manchester City have less glory-hunting fans than historic giants Manchester United or Liverpool.

Manchester City, whose highest ever attendance came in the year 2016.

I've heard it all now.

10 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Division 2's Manchester City have less glory-hunting fans than historic giants Manchester United or Liverpool.

Manchester City, whose highest ever attendance came in the year 2016.

I've heard it all now.

City highest attendance came in the 1930s

In the modern of football stadiums where people don't die. Nobody who followed City in the 1930s is still watching them play.

I was in the City of Manchester Stadium in 2005 and it was half full. You could hear a pin drop. The season before Covid struck they were averaging 54,000. You're telling me their fans aren't glory-hunters. 

Edited by est1874

I don't know any City glory hunter fans so i dont really care compare compared to the other 2 pieces of shit

You also said City highest attendance was 2016 which is factually incorrect 

Edited by Zatman

Tbh I couldn't give a shit when their actual highest attendance was, but in modern times they have hit their peak following in the last 3-4 years and it's all for the glory of it. Obviously, because why else would anyone support those pricks.

Liverpool and Yanited are both detestable too for different reasons but at least they are not funded by dirty oil money from morally redundant rocket polishers living like kings at the expense of their subjects. 

Edited by est1874

Â