Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The club Twitter are going all in on his start. Maybe he has a future here

By this point I'd have thought people would realise the admin folk who run the Twitter know absolutely **** all

• Like 2

On 04/01/2023 at 22:44, MrBlack said:

I do wonder what he's done to offend every manager we've had, but clearly he's not getting a game. Let's hope we can find someone else to pay his wages.

Being crap? He’s literally never played well for us. And it would seem he doesn’t train well either. I’ll never understand the clamouring for him to start. His absence has really elevated his standing amongst the fanbase. Nakamba has put in better performances for Villa so why is he also not put on this weird pedestal?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

This absolutely must be the case. He's played OKish when used, but there's clearly something in the background we don't see.,

The multiple injuries and then a year of "management" by a clown

29 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Being crap? He’s literally never played well for us. And it would seem he doesn’t train well either. I’ll never understand the clamouring for him to start. His absence has really elevated his standing amongst the fanbase. Nakamba has put in better performances for Villa so why is he also not put on this weird pedestal?

How do you know how he trains? You can guess he doesn't train well, but I wouldn't say it seems he doesn't train well.

As for being crap, that's your opinion.  He's certainly looked no worse than any of our other Central midfielders when given an opportunity. Since Luiz has stepped up his performances and Kamara came in,   he's not had a game.

Let's see tonight if he is crap or if you'll just claim its because the opposition is crap that he looks decent

18 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

How do you know how he trains? You can guess he doesn't train well, but I wouldn't say it seems he doesn't train well.

As for being crap, that's your opinion.  He's certainly looked no worse than any of our other Central midfielders when given an opportunity. Since Luiz has stepped up his performances and Kamara came in,   he's not had a game.

Let's see tonight if he is crap or if you'll just claim its because the opposition is crap that he looks decent

Or he could just play crap tonight.  He's looking worse than I've ever seen him for us. Guess he hasn't played competitively for so long so I'll blame that rather than him genuinely being crap. 

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Or he could just play crap tonight.  He's looking worse than I've ever seen him for us. Guess he hasn't played competitively for so long so I'll blame that rather than him genuinely being crap. 

His last start was April 2nd

Â