Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

54 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

He was a 30M player we signed at a heavy discount as his contract was running down. He played regularly in the Champions League and Marseille fans tried to burn down their training ground when he left. Yet he is not good enough to get a run of games for a bottom-half Premier League side…. While the players playing are playing like dog turd.

Added the missing final sentence for you

2 hours ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Gerrard at the start said sanson was going to be a big player for us and then pretty much hasn't played him since.

He was hardly going to come in and say he's shyte and I want him gone. A new manager will tell all the players they are great and they have a future when they dont. 

No matter why he hasn't been picked, the form of the starting 2 in the middle for us gives no option but to play him from the start.

I hope he grabs the chance, it helps him, the team and the players out of form as they will want their place back.

14 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Has to start. 

Deserves to get the chance v another bad side.

His 3 starts this season are Chelsea twice and United. Played also vs Liverpool, City and Leicester 

Brentford only poor team he got minutes against. Its all strange 

Anyone could see he has talent when he gets on the ball but he just hasn’t settled for whatever reason. It’s rare that these signings from abroad work out, he came here with a big reputation and he looked good on YouTube. Fans expectations generally of players are too high these days, the players aren’t miracle workers, they’re just normal people out there. Us fans all need to get behind the players as one and let them know that we’re behind them and hopefully that’ll spur the players on

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

His 3 starts this season are Chelsea twice and United. Played also vs Liverpool, City and Leicester 

Brentford only poor team he got minutes against. Its all strange 

Brentford managed to beat us, what does that say about us? I honestly believe in the Premier League or even the Football League, anyone can beat anyone on any given day, I know it sounds stupid but that’s actually the case

If people think we're weak because Luiz shouldn't be playing as a No.6  then I doubt they will like Sanson there who's even more attack minded and in fact has played most of his career as an attacking midfielder, even when he's played as a 'DM' with Lyon it's been as part of 'double pivot' with another midfielder also playing as DM, usually Strootman. A lot of hopes and dreams being projected onto him but can he make those dreams come true?

7 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Whilst I agree it is a bit strange he hasn't been a given a run out in recent weeks it seems that two managers at Villa have had a look and don't rate him. Which suggests he will be off sooner rather than later.

There’s a proper campaign for Sanson to start now, Birmingham Mail demands it. The people has had enough and wants to see the hidden star player.

I think Gerrard will cave. Would be a funny situation though, if Gerrard was being bullied by the fans.

If Sanson plays as 6, you’d hope Gerrard at least recreates the tight and narrow shape of his earliest days. That would help a bit.

36 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Brentford managed to beat us, what does that say about us? I honestly believe in the Premier League or even the Football League, anyone can beat anyone on any given day, I know it sounds stupid but that’s actually the case

This is true for pretty much everyone barring Liverpool and Man City, who are just a cut above the rest IMO. The league is very competitive this year. 

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

This is true for pretty much everyone barring Liverpool and Man City, who are just a cut above the rest IMO. The league is very competitive this year. 

I agree, it’s very open and exciting. It’s intriguing for us fans neutral or otherwise

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

It’s rare that these signings from abroad work out

This is just a ridiculous thing to say. The PL is full of foreign players and has been for years. 

Take the signing's from abroad out and teams would struggle to field 5 a side. 

21 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Such a baffling situation. At £12m this is basically turning out to be up there with the likes of Hogan and McCormack for wastes of money. I just don’t get it. 

The way I heard it Sanson was the first data driven Lange signing. Smith inspected him and gave him a run of games but wasn’t impressed. Then he got injured. Smith had by then made up his mind and didn’t want him back. Bottles were destroyed.

When Gerrard came, Sanson was first still injured but fit in time for Gerrard’s thrird game. He then came off the bench in a number of games but didn’t impress all that much.

Then came the Man U start when McGinn was suspended. Some say he did well, some say he was poor. Bottles thrown again, which Gerrard said was a case of good fighting spirit (I suspect Gerrard told a white lie, and was actually offended by what he saw as a lack of respect). No more minutes after that.

• Like 1

Sooth beest toldeth th're's belike a reasoneth that gent's not been hath used much by eith'r smith 'r g'rrard.  Despite all the calleth i wouldn't beest surpris'd if 't be true that gent's doesn't cometh in 'gainst watf'rd, I bethink chukwuemeka may cometh in and receiveth a starteth.

Â