Formula One - 2021

BOF

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

I've always thought he is jealous of Lewis success, I'm probably wrong though. 

I think all commentators dislike him, drivers too.

It’s always reluctant praise when he wins. He doesn’t seem to have any genuine friends in the sport.

Fantastic to see a mclaren 1-2. Would have preferred Lando on the top step but can’t complain. 

Great race though. I think THE crash was a racing incident. Lewis didn’t leave much room but Max as usual didn’t make much effort to avoid an accident. 

I’m glad they crashed. Keeps the title race close and gave us a better result

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Not a fan of Lewis but still cannot take to  MV… what a whiny shite!

Is anything ever his fault?!? 

case in point - what a little turd

I wonder if Mercedes will cry about it for a week like little bitches demanding Red Bull pay for the repairs?

Edited by Genie
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

I wonder if Mercedes will cry about it for a week like little bitches demanding Red Bull pay for the repairs?

I imagine they would have been more inclined to do so had Max been able to go on and had won the race.

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

It’s called formula-E and it already exists.

Nice. Then it begs the question: When will F1 and auto racing in general phase out petrol engines entirely? 

I love the sound of a race car and I respect tradition, especially in sport, but driving around a race track for entertainment in this climate situation is obscene.

7 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Nice. Then it begs the question: When will F1 and auto racing in general phase out petrol engines entirely? 

I love the sound of a race car and I respect tradition, especially in sport, but driving around a race track for entertainment in this climate situation is obscene.

So I guess you live in a tent, drive electric and eat nothing but salads.

To be fair the E formula cars don't make a lot of difference considering there carbon footprint to build.

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

So I guess you live in a tent, drive electric and eat nothing but salads.

No, I don't. But what does survival have to do with auto racing?

Edited by maqroll