Formula One - 2021

BOF

Don't understand what the point of the sprint race.

Bottas and Max miles out in front, Danny Ric in a very good third but the fact that Lewis couldn't get passed Lando "Blowy" Norris  proves the point that's it a futile exercise.

9 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Don't understand what the point of the sprint race.

Bottas and Max miles out in front, Danny Ric in a very good third but the fact that Lewis couldn't get passed Lando "Blowy" Norris  proves the point that's it a futile exercise.

Might make more sense next season where passing is meant to be easier

I’m not a big fan of many of the drivers tbh. Hamilton clearly a weirdo. Max is an arrogant prick. I think Danny R’s cheeky chippy act is fake / forced.

I liked Bottas until he did his “where are the haters at?” shit last year. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I’m not a big fan of many of the drivers tbh. Hamilton clearly a weirdo. Max is an arrogant prick. I think Danny R’s cheeky chippy act is fake / forced.

Why do you say Hamilton is a weirdo, not disagreeing by the way, as he thinks he's more the rockstar than Ronaldo, an considering where he came from and his very grounded father, seems a little strange why he would act this way. That don't cover the fact he is one of the best drivers ever produced.

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Always loved Kimi, soon to be gone though.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Yeah, they're not a likeable bunch as a whole. I guess that's why I found it weird that British fans wouldn't support Hamilton over Verstappen, as Verstappen doesn't strike me as an endearing character. For anyone who isn't British, I completely get it.

I do find the accusations of arrogance etc against Hamilton strange though. Considering he will finish his career as the most successful driver in the history of the sport less than 20 years after it was taken as a given no one would beat Schumacher's records, I think he'd be well within his rights to go full Zlatan. 

Vettel seems like a good bloke. Could have sworn he was a bit of a knob a few years ago though, so maybe it's something to do with the edge needed to compete for championships.