VillaTalk Deadpool 2021

Xela

4 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

For any metal fans, Alexi Laiho from Children of Bodom. Dead at 41

I was never a fan but they were a band that were quite popular. It was a really weird ending to the band last year when he in essence lost the naming rights to it despite being the only original remaining member. The article @bickster has linked suggests he had underlying health issues which not aware of, but 41 is not good!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, welnik said:

Right, a bit late , but here goes.

Cheers Nick

Never heard of him. 

Did he used to be called Nasty Nick from Big Brother 1? 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Tanya Roberts - gone at 65 🙁

spacer.png

Plot twist! Apparently not only Bond who lives twice

TANYA ROBERTS SHE'S STILL ALIVE

Tanya Roberts death has been greatly exaggerated, because her rep now says she's alive, despite the rep not only telling TMZ she died, but sending out a press release with that information.

TMZ reported Sunday Tanya had died after collapsing at her home on Christmas Eve and being rushed to the hospital and placed on a ventilator.

The rep had told us she died Sunday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. He told us Tanya's husband had informed him that Tanya had passed.

We even got a quote from the rep from Tanya's husband, Lance, saying, "As I held her in her last moments, she opened her eyes."

Now the rep, Mike Pingel, tells TMZ, Lance got a call just after 10 AM Monday from the hospital saying Tanya was still alive. Pingel said Lance truly believed Tanya had died.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/04/tanya-roberts-still-alive-rep-saying-shes-dead-70s-show-bond-girl/

Edited by sne
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

Too bad nobody had her on the list. A discussion of epic off topic proportions would have been had in the matter of scoring this case.

And that pic of her is lefthand fap worthy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

Too bad nobody had her on the list. A discussion of epic off topic proportions would have been had in the matter of scoring this case.

And that pic of her is lefthand fap worthy

I’ve edited my post before the cut off.

I’ve gone for Tanya Roberts.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Xela said:

Never heard of him. 

Did he used to be called Nasty Nick from Big Brother 1? 

Lol, oops, that will teach me for not using punctuation!!!

I do think he changed his name?

What have I done there!!!!

Edited by welnik

TANYA ROBERTS DEAD AT 65 ...

Tanya Roberts died Monday night at L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Hospital following a bizarre turn of events that included her domestic partner incorrectly telling her rep she had died the day before.

Her partner, Lance O'Brien, tells TMZ ... he got a call from one of Tanya's doctor's Monday night, just after 9 PM, telling him Tanya had passed.

As you've probably heard by now, Lance told her publicist on Sunday Tanya was dead. He tried explaining his mistake Monday, telling us he had visited her in the hospital Sunday, and she suddenly opened her eyes but then shut them and he saw her fade away.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/05/tanya-roberts-dead-dies-65-bond-girl-70s-show-premature-announcement/

Take 2: Apparently she choose to die another day.

Edited by sne
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, veloman said:

One that slipped under the radar - Michael McKevitt, founder of "The Real IRA" died of cancer 02/01/21. Anyone shedding tears for him I wonder ?

I saw it but word removed has died isnt adding much to the conversation.