VillaTalk Deadpool 2021

Xela

On 26/12/2020 at 20:10, Seat68 said:

1. Bob Barker. 
2. Pope Benedict

3. Jimmy Carter

4. Phil

5. Pierre Cardin

As of now pre 2021 Pierre Cardin has gone and in the absence of being able to edit, I will swap him for 

Al Roker

On 28/12/2020 at 11:09, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Scott Steiner (Wrestler) 

"You know they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Chris Rea and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE!  See, normally if you go one-on-one with another wrestler you got a 50/50 chance of winning.  But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal!  So you got a 25 percent at best to beat me!  And then you add Paul Gascoigne to the mix?  You... the chances of winning drastically go down.  See, the VT Deadpool... you got a 33-and-a-third chance of winning.  But I... I got a 66-and-two-thirds chance of winning, 'cuz Paul Gascoigne KNOOOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try.  So, Chris Rea, you take your 33-and-a-third chance minus my 25 percent chance (if we was to go one on one) and you got an 8-and-a-third chance of winning at VT Deadpool.  But then you take my 75 percent chance of winnin' (if we was to go one on one), and then add 66-and-two-thirds… percents, I got a 141-and-two-thirds chance of winning at VT Deadpool!  Señor Chris?  The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at VT Deadpool!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3