VillaTalk Deadpool 2021

Xela

31 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

A brilliant jazz drummer who  seemingly inadvertently ended up in being in one of the worlds greatest ever rock and roll bands.

One of?? 

Rest in peace, Charlie. Such a slinky style to his playing. Always just a little bit behind the other guys and it made it sound really hip. Really underrated rock drummer. First Stone to die since Brian Jones. A real turning of the page today. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Rest in peace, Charlie. Such a slinky style to his playing. Always just a little bit behind the other guys and it made it sound really hip. Really underrated rock drummer. First Stone to die since Brian Jones. A real turning of the page today. 

Ian Stewart aside. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I know its going to mean a hell of a lot to a hell of a lot of you. Not my thing but a huge loss Lee Scratch Perry. 

This, also not my thing but I certainly know who he is and how much influential he was. Sorry guys :( 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

This, also not my thing but I certainly know who he is and how much influential he was. Sorry guys :( 

Sounds like the kinda stuff @chrisp65 will be annoying his neighbours playing in memoriam

• Like 1