Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Crystal Palace

limpid

Match Polls  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/12/20 at 17:30

3 hours ago, smg said:

Mings has a good season in the championship, we get promoted and he becomes a full international, made the big time.

Hause, young not first choice at his previous club , gets a chance to start again at a bigger club.

Konse young given the chance to move to a premier league team although not a guaranteed starting place.

Who has taken the opportunity more to benefit from working alongside John Terry in the last year ? I think Mings might have f***ed this up, Konsa and Hause have developed massively he has stood still at best. He might have to get used to sitting on the bench.

I think you might be pissed! 

3 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

I'm stone cold sober and completely agree. Hause keeps his place until he screws up. Mings has been our worst centre back this season, although admittedly not terrible, but he needs to push on as he's at risk of going backwards this season. Not the first time this season his headlessness has cost him. Thankfully didn't affect the team this time. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Sadly not, but I’m interested to find out why you think I might be. But I will be working on it as the night goes on.

Zaha is just another dirty cheating bastard, and the ref was either blind or stupid to realise there was a pattern forming. 

I hope while Zaha is sleeping, his cat jumps on the bed and takes a dump in his open mouth.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, smg said:

Sadly not, but I’m interested to find out why you think I might be. But I will be working on it as the night goes on.

How long have you had a blind hatred for tyrone mings and how happy are you that he has a made a mistake so you can be justified in your criticism, out of 10?

2 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

How long have you had a blind hatred for tyrone mings and how happy are you that he has a made a mistake so you can be justified in your criticism, out of 10?

Wow are you his mom ?

Not a deep disliking at all. He is our senior defender who in my opinion has not performed at the level of so called lesser players around him in recent weeks He is an international player who makes too many unnecessary mistakes, he was a major player in the championship and capable last season but he hasn’t improved, if anything he is more vulnerable now than ever, those around him are improving and he needs to to do something about it otherwise he will lose his place because the last three years whilst appreciated are no longer important, unlike the next three years.

• Like 1

I thought this might be one of our toughest games due their physicality. But they were softer than a soft Victoria sponge. We bullied them and out muscled them. The next two games will for me decide whether we're going to have a great season and finish close to the top 10 or an amazing season and go for the title. 

Make no mistake the title is anyone's who has the balls to win it. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Wow. Astonishing....

Really is.  We looked exceptional, and/or Palace looked terrible. Can't believe how unlucky Watkins has been the last few games.  At least one wrongfully disallowed goal, and so many near misses. 

• Like 1

Really suprised and annoyed reading tgese daft comments on Mings. Did absolutely **** all wrong. Maybe made the check on Zaha look clumsy but...

Did absolutely nothing wrong for tge first yellow. Avoided treading on his own player and maybe caught that scuttering bollix Zaha. Never a yellow. PATHETIC. Then did not react at all despite provocation.

The 2nd one, he was fouled and then the ref bpught that cgeating shit word removed Zaha's playacting.

All is well, we showed our class even with a man down, but Mings was very harshly treated by a shit incompetent ref.

• Like 4

There have been many many occasions over the years after dreadful victories and long journeys only to end in bitter disappointment when my Mum has asked me why I bother putting myself through it. I’ve never really had a decent answer beyond it’s a form of madness. But moments like today are the answer. It feels so good to support this team and a huge part of that is the journey it’s taken to get here. 

I love you Deano, I love Jack, I love you Ollie, I love you Ginny, I love you Dougie, I love them all. 

Who knew the Villa fans were the problem all along? I’d give anything bar a family member to have been there today. But if meant we win the league I’d consider having a few seasons off. 

3 bottle of wine rant over. 

Merry Christmas to you all.

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, AJ said:

Zaha is just another dirty cheating bastard, and the ref was either blind or stupid to realise there was a pattern forming. 

I hope while Zaha is sleeping, his cat jumps on the bed and takes a dump in his open mouth.

how do you know he sleeps with an open mouth?

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

how do you know he sleeps with an open mouth?

I don't, but here is hoping his kitty can execute some perfect timing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â