Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Anyone else enjoy the mix up on Soccer Saturday today?

Jeff Stelling announced the last minute Blues goal to make it 2-0 proclaiming Clark would be a happy man on his return to H'field. A couple of minutes later after a break it turns out the Press Association had made a mistake and it was 1-1 :)

Would love to have seen a few noses get that piece of news. :)

I heard that some noses in the ground heard that they'd gone 2 up and started celebrating!! :D

Just stumbled across the Blues Trust, a Small Heath fans group set up to save their club from the hands of Pannu and Yeung. Just wait until you see the logo!!!

Anyway, while laughing at their site I couldn't help but notice that they have a vacancy and that they have an online application form...... :twisted:

Wouldn't it be terrible if they got a few bogus applications, I feel a little competition brewing :)

I happened to stumble across this the other day while searching around the SHA board for info on the financial reports.

It's all just so incredibly amateur and childish. They were bickering like a squadron of retards over that logo. Definitely worth looking for the thread on it...

And I got the train to work yesterday because I didnt fancy driving past The Sty just after full time when I knocked off. Poets Corner is a bastard of a bottleneck at the best of times, but judging by the size of that crowd they might have added, ooh, fifteen seconds to my drive home.

Â