Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

The entire squad is put up for sale

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/21126539

Birmingham City first-team players can leave St Andrew's

Birmingham City have confirmed to BBC WM that they are open to offers for any of their first-team players as they continue to battle financial problems.

Blues, lying 20th in the Championship, are looking to offload a number of players to reduce their wage bill.

However, they denied reports that they are actively looking to sell top scorer Marlon King on a free transfer.

The 32-year-old striker has 18 months remaining on his contract and is one of the higher earners at St Andrew's.

But the club have admitted that they are seeking fresh investment after failing to publish their financial figures for the last two years.

A consortium fronted by former QPR chairman Gianni Paladini is believed to be interested in taking over the club.

However, in the short-term, it appears that Birmingham need to sell some of their players in order to stabilise their finances.

One of those players to leave could be England goalkeeper Jack Butland, with Birmingham's management admitting that they had no control over his future.

Despite their financial struggles, last week manager Lee Clark said that they had rejected a £300,000 offer from Nottingham Forest for midfielder Chris Burke.

Edited by PauloBarnesi

The levels of delusion are spectacular, some of them don't think they are in that much trouble. The more intelligent ones are on the verge of stringing themselves up though to be fair.

Well, today's news might have shown the real situation to the delusional ones I think.

What is it with them? Anything we can do very, very badly is eclipsed by this lot

I want a swift take over to ease the financial trouble then I want mid table Championship mediocrity this season.

Next season a tilt at the playoffs, getting to the final and losing.

Then the new owners reveal they are just as financially **** as the current lot, with more fire sales and misery for all concerned.

You become numb to constant pain, it eases after a while. Having a hope and then having it crushed hurts so much more. That's what I want for SHA a constant cycle of raised expectations and crushing reality checks.

• Like 2

I want them to get relegated again. I don't want to see them go out of business, I want them to shrink to a Walsall sized club. No offence to Walsall, I just want the noses to be one of the minnow teams of the Midlands.

They were quick enough to plunder Oxford a few years back when they spunked all their money on a new stadium. I hope their least shit players are all poached before the end of the window.

And I'd take Davies off their hands at the moment, for about £1m...

• Like 1

The levels of delusion are spectacular, some of them don't think they are in that much trouble. The more intelligent ones are on the verge of stringing themselves up though to be fair.

Intelligent ones??

Most of the noses that I know, don't really give a shit anymore, but are more than happy to discuss our current predicament. More Villa haters than they are Blues supporters, as usual.

I want them to get relegated again. I don't want to see them go out of business, I want them to shrink to a Walsall sized club. No offence to Walsall, I just want the noses to be one of the minnow teams of the Midlands.

This for me also.

Â