Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

You can't replace children if they're bad. Lucky for me then that sha ain't my kid.

I do not enjoy the derbies. I do not enjoy the banter. I don't enjoy the rivalry and their presence. I say stuff 'em and let them start up a new club to rise through the leagues. Starting with at the 9th tier. Go away small heath.

You can't replace children if they're bad. Lucky for me then that sha ain't my kid.

I do not enjoy the derbies. I do not enjoy the banter. I don't enjoy the rivalry and their presence. I say stuff 'em and let them start up a new club to rise through the leagues. Starting with at the 9th tier. Go away small heath.

More polite than I'd have put it, but totally agree

Not a reason to laugh, I take no joy in a player getting a bad injury (unless it is Suarez, Terry or Marlon King) but just read that their young American defender Will Packwood broke his leg in the game with Leeds and is out for the rest of the season.

As I say, no reason to laugh but their injury list i really growing.

I think he broke his leg in 4 places. Ouch. Regardless of who he plays for I wish him a speedy recovery.

Oh dear that is horrible especially for a 20 year old yet to make any kind of real living in the game, Small Heath player or not I wish him well.

Was expecting a horror-tackle going off of the severity of the injury but it just seems to snap as he lands from a jump. Bizarre.

Must have absolutely killed though. Poor lads contract runs out at the end of the season too, he's gunna have a lot of work to do to get his career back on track after that.

To put it simply from june 2011 to june 2012, they recorded an operating loss of 4million, but they made a 15million profit through player sales, that profit had gone on keeping the club running up until now, now the moneys run out they need to sell again to run until the summer. From what i can see they have a wage bill of about £40million, which is twice as much as it needs to be in the championship.

Profit & cold hard cash are 2 completely separate matters. I'd imagine (before the subsequent write downs) that Northern Rock were posting profits right up until they went under.

Posting a profit might make them more attractive to potential buyers but it's their cash flow that matters in terms of administration.

Flogging your assets to raise enough cash to pay your creditors is never a good situation.

Â