Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

It's looking good now. They either have a fire sale to avoid administration, resulting in deterioration of results and a very likely relegation; or administration and the inevitable points deduction follows, and they are dragged right into the mire.

Either way, it looks like there is a tremendous likelihood they could be playing in the third tier come August.

Should we bid for Redmond ?

Gone off the trail since his big impact at the start of last season, very similar to alby though, raw talent is there but there's too much heart ruling the brain with the way they play. Id take him here though

A few things worthy of note I think;

* They are now 4 points above the relegation zone

* The teams below them have started picking up points

* Another 3 players picked up injuries today to add to their already extensive list

* Pannu is trying to flog off the kids while Clark wants to flog the high earning older players. Should make for a great team spirit when the only players they

can sell are the young players and Clark is left with the ones he said he wanted to get rid of.

* They can't buy anyone

* They seemingly can't afford to get rid of Clark

* The takeover isn't going to happen in time and any new owners are likely is Pandiani and pals (check out what QPR fans think of them)

* Curtis Davis their best player wants out

* Butland is leaving

* Their accounts need to be released in order to complete a sale and when they are they could see them deducted points

* If they aren't sorted then sooner or later they will be in administration

* Carson Yeung's court case is still rumbling on

* They have somewhere in the region of 14 players out of contract in the summer

* This is their 2nd year of parachute payments from the Premier League, so for the next two years they will get £8m a season rather than the £16m they've

got the last two years.

* Despite their financial plight Zigic (the player they beat us to signing cough cough) is still picking up in the region of £52k a week or £2.7m a year and still

has until May 2014 on his contract.

* Despite their financial plight and the need for income, despite ticket offers and a home fixture on New Year's day a grand total of just over 17k turned up

at the Sty today

* Pannu opted to hold out on selling players like Butland (despite the £6m offer from Southampton) thinking they would either a) sell the club before then or that they would get more for the players in January. Unlucky Pannu, you just told the world you need to sell.

I could go on but I think I've said enough, Happy New Year folks!!! I think 2013 could make for quite interesting viewing on the other side of the city.

They are going to get new owners even if they dont go into adminstration.

I think I would rather they sold their players and have a poor squad and go down as that will affect them more

The only players they could sell for cash are butland, redmond, king and burke. No one will take on zigic if his on 65k a week.

I'd take Curtis back

Too much water under the bridge for that, he didn't act in a great way in his time here but he also wasn't treated very well at all. Far from it in fact.

I never wanted him to go and would certainly rather him in the squad than Dunne.

Too much water under the bridge for that, he didn't act in a great way in his time here but he also wasn't treated very well at all. Far from it in fact.

I never wanted him to go and would certainly rather him in the squad than Dunne.

i don't disagree but I think he was a lot better defender than a lot of fans on here give him credit for

Curtis was always ok for us, I wouldn't be against taking him back.

And on today, blues recalled a kid whos been on loan today, Jake jervis, after the match lee Clark said

"His been on loan to 7 different clubs and none of them have asked to keep him, I think that tells you everything"

Now that jervis is on twitter about people being 2 faced. hehe

Edited by Jimzk5

Â