Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Butland to Stoke is officially official, officially now. How many weeks stay of execution did the noses get out of the deal?

I don't think things are as desperate as we think they are there, at the start of the window they needed to get rid of 4 players on frees, today they only sold the keeper and turned down bids for king and Davis totalling £5million.

I don't think things are as desperate as we think they are there, at the start of the window they needed to get rid of 4 players on frees, today they only sold the keeper and turned down bids for king and Davis totalling £5million.

dont think they got offered near 5 million for Davies and King. Be lucky to get 500k for King and 3 million for Davies

as for Butland from games I saw i dont think he has looked that special

norwich bid 1m and it was rejected by pannu who wanted 4m for curt norwich didnt bother responding to that and there was no further interest in him at the moment barring championship clubs, but only wants to leave for a premier league club

Imagine if they get play offs and somehow come up and we go down, life wont be worth living.

Have you had a fall? They are 6 points off relegation and more than double that off the play offs. There's more chance of one of their diseased fans learning to read than them being promoted.

• Like 1

Have you had a fall? They are 6 points off relegation and more than double that off the play offs. There's more chance of one of their diseased fans learning to read than them being promoted.

Im sure people thought the same with reading last year, i didnt say they would get it i said imagine if they did. No need to shit yourselves ladies.

Im sure people thought the same with reading last year, i didnt say they would get it i said imagine if they did. No need to shit yourselves ladies.

This time last year Reading were 8th, 2 points off the play offs. I can see the similarities.  :mellow:

Thread purpose: Laughing at smelly tramps

Your post: Talking about them getting promoted and us getting relegated.

Imagine if Peter Pannu came round your house and pulled your pants down and you fell in dog doo.

This time last year Reading were 8th, 2 points off the play offs. I can see the similarities.  :mellow:

Thread purpose: Laughing at smelly tramps

Your post: Talking about them getting promoted and us getting relegated.

Imagine if Peter Pannu came round your house and pulled your pants down and you fell in dog doo.

I didn't say at this point last year i just said where reading came from, but you can twist it to suit your point if you like. I know what the thread is about i was quoting someone else talking about us going down and just throwing a hypothetical out there, nobody asked you to then reply.

That picture is just pathetic, but I know a few baggies fans who went out and bought Bradford shirts before the semi-final away game. All the fans of the other clubs round here probably look to our results first.

That picture is just pathetic, but I know a few baggies fans who went out and bought Bradford shirts before the semi-final away game. All the fans of the other clubs round here probably look to our results first.

That's because they're all small time pricks

Â