Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

My Aunty is a big blouse fan and she posted a picture on fb of Marlon scoring at the weekend. I did have to remind her that he was (not a nice man - edit by TV)ith a record as long as her arm for beating and abusing women... she took it down and I don't think I'm getting a Christmas card next year :D

Obviously they are going to reject offers when they are low, they will be hoping that clubs come back with more tomorrow. Lets wait and see how bullish they are on deadline day.

nursey has changed his tune over the last 7 days, last week he said blues would let davies/king leave on frees to get them off the wage bill now his saying the only player they will sell is butland as it wont affect them that much.

nursey has changed his tune over the last 7 days, last week he said blues would let davies/king leave on frees to get them off the wage bill now his saying the only player they will sell is butland as it wont affect them that much.

Sounds like he has covered all his bases then so he can say he was right whatever happens, as usual.

We shall see what deadline day brings, personally I think at least one player will be out the door.

Sounds like he has covered all his bases then so he can say he was right whatever happens, as usual.

We shall see what deadline day brings, personally I think at least one player will be out the door.

Well Butland's gone:)

update on curt

might have heard this but norwich bid 1.5m but was rejected and blose want 4m

only championship clubs have put bids in but he only wants to go to premier league clubs so staying and will definitely be leaving in summer

just to confirm as well he is on 25k a week  :)

Â