Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

If Wigan win blues get battered and Blackpool lose. They stay up don't they. Think that will be the result

No, Wigan would stay up in that scenario.

In fact, if Blackpool lose by less goals than Blues lose by, (so for example, Blues lose 2-0 and Blackpool lose 1-0) then they'd still go ahead of Blues and Blues woudl go down.

It is very possible that they'll go down, being as the United team will be a reserve side and, even thought hey'll probably still win, it's unlikely they'll batter Blackpool.

And Spurs, as much as they cock up at home a lot, do still have something to play for and are more than capable of sticking a few past Blues.

I can see Wigan getting a point at stoke and sending the sh*T down
That's pretty much how I see it too. I have N'Zogbia as my captain in preparation for it :D

Am I the only one looking forward to this match and the other relegation matches more than our one :lol: ?

I mean sure I want us to win don't get me wrong, though I'm more excited to see who will go down etc.. you can have multi screen on can't you on sky sports? (Super sunday or something?)

If either Wigan or Blackpool get a point and Blues lose then Blues go down

It may not even need that.. check out the goal differences, all 3 can lose and Blues can still go down. It could very much come down to just 'who get's battered the least'. And if it does, I fancy Birmingham to be the ones to be put to the sword. Spurs have Uefa to play for, whereas Stoke have nothing, and Man Utd have nothing with a Champions League Final the following week.

In fact, Blackpool just need to gain one goal on Blues, because they will stay up on goals scored (assuming Wigan also lose by a similar amount, but even if they draw or win then Blues will go down with Blackpool).

Be quite fitting if they stay up on goals scored, as that's been the commendable thing about them this season as a new side..

I may be in a minority of one here, but I really hope Blues and Wolves stay up! I love the derby games, and seeing as we won't be playing champions league football any time soon (or any European football for that matter) and probably won't be involved in any cup finals, it's nice to have something special to look forward to. I'll be genuinely disappointed if they go down.

Am I the only one looking forward to this match and the other relegation matches more than our one :lol: ?

I'd take Liverpool winning if it means Spurs send the shite down

No, our love for the club comes before our dislike from brum city

No, our love for the club comes before our dislike from brum city

No, despite usually taking the side of our club first.....we have absolutely nothing to play for and it would be for the greater good...

I may be in a minority of one here, but I really hope Blues and Wolves stay up!

Regarding Wolveszzzz maybe not.

Regarding the scummers, yes you **** are. Everyone I know, without fail, wants them to go down and never **** return.

I want Wolves to stay up. I wanted West Brom to stay up. I would like to see Walsall or any other Birmingham-based club in the Premiership, but not Birmingham City. I want them to slide down the leagues and not stop sliding until they find themselves ringing around on a Saturday night to get players for their Sunday game against Eastbourne Working Mens Club XI.

Â