Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I went to see Estonian league game today. There were about 25 SHA fans, don't know why. Well, they were acting like always, unfortunately i was only one laughing at them.
You'd probably get more quality in an Estonian league game than a SHA game that's for sure.

8)

They were cheering for Estonian current champions. After the game they put a rubberdoll on the ground, opponent's scarf around her neck and hit the rubberdoll.

Have been in weymouth the last few weeks, but still could not resist a bit of Blues baiting!

Noticed one knuckle dragger walking around like a clown, so asked him if he was looking for sherlock street :wink:

Watched Villa beat Arsenal in the local, and kept another nose informed of the scores concerning his circus. Reaction was very typical, with the usual i hate villa codswallop, in a vane attempt to get me off the subject as to why his club has me in stitches.

Hopefully, the championship will find them just as funny!

The West Midlands club travel to White Hart Lane one place above the relegation zone, but knowing that they have only the slimmest of leads over Blackpool and Wigan, who are level on points but behind on goal difference.

According to a source with intimate knowledge of the club’s financial situation, falling out of the Premier League could leave the club and their owner Carson Yeung on dangerous ground.

“Of all of the clubs in danger of going down, Birmingham look like being the worst affected, even with parachute payments,” the insider said. “Carson has already sold off shares to raise capital this year, but if Birmingham are relegated the share price will drop by 25-30 per cent. And who knows if he has the money to put into the club to get them back into the Premier League?”

What makes the prospect of demotion especially daunting for Birmingham is that next season’s cash-flow forecasts have been based, according to the most recent set of accounts, on income that would be generated “during the 2011 Premier League season”.

The last time City were in the second tier, the average attendance was just 19,081 – and insiders estimate that relegation will cost the club at least £30 million. Birmingham already has debts of over £29 million, and their accounts for the period ending 30 June 2010 contained warnings about their ability to stay in business.

A serious restructuring of the club’s personnel would be the first priority. Birmingham have a number of players earning over £1 million per annum in wages: Roger Johnson is understood to be on £1.1 million, Cameron Jerome £1.2 million, Barry Ferguson £1.3 million, and Ben Foster £1.6 million. “It is simply not feasible to pay those sorts of wages in the Championship,” said the source.

Telegraph

16512932.jpg

:shock:

never gets old

I think the vest is older than him

That guy has gotta be Craig Gardeners dad he is the spit of him anyone clever enough to do a pic by pic comparison?

Yes he must be , but not Gary`s dad

Their mom realized what a horrible mistake she had made before Gary was conceived and started shagging the postman.

The West Midlands club travel to White Hart Lane one place above the relegation zone, but knowing that they have only the slimmest of leads over Blackpool and Wigan, who are level on points but behind on goal difference.

According to a source with intimate knowledge of the club’s financial situation, falling out of the Premier League could leave the club and their owner Carson Yeung on dangerous ground.

“Of all of the clubs in danger of going down, Birmingham look like being the worst affected, even with parachute payments,” the insider said. “Carson has already sold off shares to raise capital this year, but if Birmingham are relegated the share price will drop by 25-30 per cent. And who knows if he has the money to put into the club to get them back into the Premier League?”

What makes the prospect of demotion especially daunting for Birmingham is that next season’s cash-flow forecasts have been based, according to the most recent set of accounts, on income that would be generated “during the 2011 Premier League season”.

The last time City were in the second tier, the average attendance was just 19,081 – and insiders estimate that relegation will cost the club at least £30 million. Birmingham already has debts of over £29 million, and their accounts for the period ending 30 June 2010 contained warnings about their ability to stay in business.

A serious restructuring of the club’s personnel would be the first priority. Birmingham have a number of players earning over £1 million per annum in wages: Roger Johnson is understood to be on £1.1 million, Cameron Jerome £1.2 million, Barry Ferguson £1.3 million, and Ben Foster £1.6 million. “It is simply not feasible to pay those sorts of wages in the Championship,” said the source.

Telegraph

Ffs it will be more painful if they survive now ive read that :(

Ffs it will be more painful if they survive now ive read that :(
Have you seen their squad? If they survive this season they'll definitely go down this season, especially when you consider QPR, Norwich and Reading/Swansea are no mugs.

I have a horrible feeling they will just about do enough to stay up. They have been the luckiest words removed in football this season, so there is no chance of that ending today. They will probably win by another hoofball deflected header again, followed by 85 minutes of clearing the ball off the line.

Also, Spurs are the kind of team who bottle it in these situations. They will be turned over like the cowards they are!

If Spurs beat the noses today it stops Liverpool getting into Europe as well. Oh how I would guffaw at that! And the noses going down of course.

Wigan need to do their job and get at least a point....

I don't care about Wigan - not even Wigan fans care about Wigan. If they go down I doubt they will come back.

We need:

Wigan to lose and get out of the league.

Blues to lose by 2 goals.

Manure to not beat Blackpool by more than 1 goal.

That way we get to keep the loveable Mr Holloway for another season. Everyone's a winner...

That way we get to keep the loveable Mr Holloway for another season. Everyone's a winner...

i couldnt think of anything worse

a draw for wigan and thumpings for blackpool and blues would be the ideal end to the season

I've been confident they were going all week but I've woken this morning with terrible doubt, I think they are going to get out of it I really do.

Strangely woke up feeling the same.

And lets be honest, we wanted another North London club to beat them this season and they bottled it.

If Spurs beat the noses today it stops Liverpool getting into Europe as well. Oh how I would guffaw at that! And the noses going down of course.
Received wisdom is that nobody wants to play in the Euro League.

Â