Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I really hope these fuckwits go down and never come back. Their "fans" are disgusting, all this we won a trophy bollox. You fluked a cup run which proves in your league position. They are worse than stoke to watch, the fact they score under a goal a game proves so. Im even reading Tom Ross FB page, **** all these people "i want them to stay up,its good for midlands football". No it isn't, fact football would be better off if this club went bust and never comeback, they would be a disgrace even playing at the local goals centre. Really hate these muppets. I for one will be rubbing it in big time come 6pm Sunday!

It just gets better and better,

A PRAYER FOR BLUES

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/birmingham-city-fc/birmingham-city-fc-news/2011/05/21/birmingham-city-aim-to-harness-the-power-of-prayer-97319-28734495/

Behold, o God, of our descenders

Look upon the faith Obafemi Martins

So Lord, ye know that one day in the Premeir League

Is better than 1,000 anywhere else

Don’t count the Carling Cup against us and lead us not into a bad goal difference

Deliver us from Spurs and the drop into the Championship

Forever and ever

Amen.

God riddance.

16512932.jpg

:shock:

never gets old

I think the vest is older than him

That guy has gotta be Craig Gardeners dad he is the spit of him anyone clever enough to do a pic by pic comparison?

16512932.jpg

never gets old

That guy has gotta be Craig Gardeners dad he is the spit of him anyone clever enough to do a pic by pic comparison?

Yes he must be , but not Gary`s dad

16512932.jpg

never gets old

Glad someone else sees it, that was my first thought when I seen that picture.

I went to see Estonian league game today. There were about 25 SHA fans, don't know why. Well, they were acting like always, unfortunately i was only one laughing at them.

I went to see Estonian league game today. There were about 25 SHA fans, don't know why. Well, they were acting like always, unfortunately i was only one laughing at them.
You'd probably get more quality in an Estonian league game than a SHA game that's for sure.

Â