Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I have a feeling these dirty **** will survive, the amount of luck they have this season suggests that they will get away with it, and a team like Wigan or Blackpool that tried to play football will go down instead.

I have a feeling these dirty **** will survive, the amount of luck they have this season suggests that they will get away with it, and a team like Wigan or Blackpool that tried to play football will go down instead.

Karma, my friend, karma. Keep the faith.

God, what to say. We were inept today and most of the season we have been boring. Forget the Carling Cup, we do not deserve to stay up. I am sure that neutrals would rather see us go down than any other team. Others teams have produced much better football than we have, sure others have been inconsistent but we have been consistently boring and annoying.

...Er.... He must be 'King Nose' or something.

Nobody likes them at all. Me and my step dad were talking to some West Ham fans on the way back to the car after we beat them a few weeks ago and they said "we don't mind Villa but Birmingham are horrible". :lol:

Someone phoned Tom Ross after the game and said he had heard he is to retire from broadcasting at the end of the season and that he plans to move to the south coast and is planning trips to Brighton, Portsmouth and Southampton to look at retirement flats from next August onwards. :crylaugh:

That had followed a nose having said it was the worst game he has seen in 35 years and that his kids were crying in the back of the car on the way back home. That brought tears to my eyes as well. :winkold:

I also likerd this one:

Alex McLeish was presented with a gift at the BCFC presentation evening tonight. It was the latest satellite navigation system. He tried it out on the way home and it told him to head to the expressway ignoring the sign for Villa Park and to head north bound on the M6 ignoring the M5 junction for West Bromwich and the later Wolverhampton turn off. It also advised him to carry straight on past the turn off for Stoke and the later turn offs for Manchester and for Liverpool. On continuing he was then advised to take the next turn off and after a relatively short journey was informed he had now reached his final destination of Oakwell. :lol:

Lol Gromit. :lol:

Haha

I love these vids from Arsenal away

(except for the people who shout 'again'... that annoys me! the songs carrying on whether you shout 'again' or not!!)

Â