Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Am I the only one looking forward to this match and the other relegation matches more than our one :lol: ?

I'd take Liverpool winning if it means Spurs send the shite down

No, our love for the club comes before our dislike from brum city

Bullshit, our match is meaningless. For this weekend, I am a Wigan fan and a Spurs well-wisher (or visa versa). Also want Holloway to **** back off to where he came from, stupid clearing in the woods

oh dear :lol: please let it happen i beg you

Friday May 20,2011

By Matt Law Have your say(0)

ALEX McLEISH will consider his future as ­Birmingham manager after Sunday’s relegation tussle against Tottenham.

And the uncertainty surrounding McLeish is being watched carefully by West Ham as they continue to weigh up potential successors to Avram Grant.

Despite winning their first trophy in 48 years by lifting the Carling Cup in February, Birmingham could be relegated in this Sunday’s five-way showdown.

McLeish fears he may be sacked if Birmingham go down to the Championship, but he could decide it is time to walk away if the club hold on to their Premier League status.

It is understood McLeish has already been made aware he will have to operate on a shoestring budget again this summer and could be forced to sell one of the club’s star names, goalkeeper Ben Foster or central defender Roger Johnson.

West Ham have been made aware of the problems at St Andrew’s, but would face competition for the services of McLeish if he leaves Birmingham.

I have always felt he is one of the best managers I have ever worked with

David Gold

Hammers co-owners, David Sullivan and David Gold, and vice-chairman Karren Brady were responsible for appointing McLeish as Birmingham’s manager in 2007.

Despite the fact McLeish clashed with the former Blues owners over their involvement in transfers, he maintains a good relationship with them.

Earlier this season Gold said: “I have always felt he is one of the best managers I have ever worked with. Alex has impressed me and I pay tribute to what he has done for Birmingham.”

The West Ham board fear former Aston Villa manager Martin O’Neill will turn them down a second time, while Norwich manager Paul Lambert is also being eyed by Premier League clubs and Sam Allardyce will assess his options. Dave Jones’s position at Cardiff is being monitored.

SEARCH FOOTBALL for:

Former West Ham player Chris Hughton remains a strong candidate and wants the job, while caretaker Kevin Keen has confirmed he would like to be given the post on a full-time basis.

“I’d love to be given the job,” said Keen. “I look at what Brian McDermott has done with Reading, someone who is very loyal, very hard working, very humble. And maybe it’s time for West Ham to go for someone like that.

“I’ve spoken to Karren Brady and David Gold briefly and they have promised me they will seek my opinion.

“I feel really strongly the next manager should be someone with a West Ham background who understands the club.”

sh*t on the city

I'd like to say this as my input...if they don't go down this season they will next season...mark my words. Thursdays will do them no good in the long run added to the fact they're shite.

100% agree, add that AM story to the fact that they have the likes of phillips and carr who are older than gods dog, several players out of contract a few of the better ones with one year left plus then the loans and can you remember a single youth/reserve team player making a break through at all this season? nothing coming through

unless yeung flogs a few fur coats and invests on the team they are royally **** next season no matter what happens sunday

To be honest I'm not too bothered whether they go down or not, Although it would be hilarious I'm just gutted after 3 attempts this season we didn't pick up 3 points. Would love to unleash Bent on them next season & whoever else we have lined up.

I found it comical the way the noses had accepted the fact they are going down & even tried to convince themselves that the Championship is the best place to stay :lol:

I may be in a minority of one here, but I really hope Blues and Wolves stay up!

Regarding Wolveszzzz maybe not.

Regarding the scummers, yes you **** are. Everyone I know, without fail, wants them to go down and never **** return.

I agree with Chewbacca on this! :D

I know, inevitably they will.

All I hope for, is that for some period of Sunday's game, they find themselves in the bottom 3 - just so we can have a song and dance about it.

1-0 early on to give them pain all game then with a scum equaliser on the 88th min followed by another on the 89th to let them sing with joy - 1-2, 3 points and safe.

Then on the 90th min a Ridgewell own goal making them nervy but still safe with a single point, but then a second Gardener own goal, in off his face causing a nose bleed in injury time sending them down!

Id prefer them to be on the brink of survival and then a goal at 90+3 to send them down, that would just be too good to be true though.

This or losing and still staying up by other results until a 90+3 goal by the other team. Can I have a preference of the blues game finishing before the other so that they can storm the pitch to celebrate only for the score that sends them down coming over the tannoy? :lol:

Trying to remember the team that happpend to :?

Can I have a preference of the blues game finishing before the other so that they can storm the pitch to celebrate only for the score that sends them down coming over the tannoy? :lol:

Although it wasn't one of the options I will allow this for its pure comedy potential.

Id prefer them to be on the brink of survival and then a goal at 90+3 to send them down, that would just be too good to be true though.

This or losing and still staying up by other results until a 90+3 goal by the other team. Can I have a preference of the blues game finishing before the other so that they can storm the pitch to celebrate only for the score that sends them down coming over the tannoy? :lol:

Trying to remember the team that happpend to :?

Not Relegation but QPR were on the pitch celebrating this season, when Norwich scored a late winner to make them wait another game.

As long as they go, I dont mind.

From my own point of view, a steady flow of good news through to Villa Park will create a pretty good atmosphere. Blackpool & Wigan Goals will be celebrated equally with Tottenham goals.

Â