Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I'd certainly be keen on that

'Thankyou Zigic for being truly shit - love Villa'

'Mission Accomplished Agents - love Villa'

'Mission Accomplished Agents Davies, Ridgewell etc etc'

If Man Utd field a weakened team next week and lose to Blackpool do you think they will get fined?

If Blues get relegated because if it, where can I chip in to pay a pints worth of it?

with united having only dropped 2 points at home theres no way theyre going to throw that game. any team fergie puts out should beat blackpool comfortably, and will

sure their reserve team murdered shalke ffs

Didnt Utd already announce they were playing kids? I thought thats what somebody on here said. Besides.. would utd care if they got fined? Course not they wont care unless they get fined an extortianate amount. They'd rather get fined and win the CL than lose CL and not get fined.

Does anybody know if goal difference is the same, does the league position go down to goals scored first and then head to head ?

Yes it does.... and Blackpool have about 20 more than sha :lol:

The score updates that come through by the North Stand could make Sunday quite quite interesting. Would be a shame for them not to go down now after all the effort put in by Fulhum on the weekend.

If Man Utd field a weakened team next week and lose to Blackpool do you think they will get fined?

If Blues get relegated because if it, where can I chip in to pay a pints worth of it?

with united having only dropped 2 points at home theres no way theyre going to throw that game. any team fergie puts out should beat blackpool comfortably, and will

sure their reserve team murdered shalke ffs

You're right that would never happen.

Is it bad to want them to stay up? For 2 reasons:

1). We need to beat them next season...just one last time to show authority then they can go down to non-league tbh.

2). Bent needs a feel of the second city derby.

:lol: yes I am a Villa fan.

Yes the press did a very good job at hiding the fact that so few people turned up to the victory parade at the sty and like the poor turnout for the lap of honour yesterday we got to see the pictures. I dont know and dont really care why both were kept out the press but I ask this question...

If you were a player seeing this how would that fire you up for a relagation battle? Do they think their players will be as fired uyp as Wigan were yesterday? I think not!

I can't think of a team who deserve relegation more than SHA.

Literally everything about them is so **** small time.

Even when they won the cup nobody turned up to see them parade it around the Sty. We got more turn up to watch a training session at VP.

Â