Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

what amazes me about these unwashed is that they dont blame yeung for any of this. they were promised 40m and what did they spend about a quarter of that at best? then they signed several loans dont they feel they have been taken for mugs??

mccliesh should wlak even if they stay up, he has taken them as far as he can go, he should even consider the west ham job. in next 2-3 years they will be well above the blosers mark my words

the one i work with has realised that they have a fair few loans / out of contract players / year left players / old players / lack of quality youth in their squad

if you think we need an overhaul just look at their squad, if its not this season then next season will be a very long one for them

How **** great was work today. Took the long way via Sheldon into work just to see (and unfortunately smell) the miserable ****. Hopefully it will be an even better day next Monday!

On the financial side...

Yeung has already mortgaged his own property and sold some of his stake trying to keep Blues solvent.

Their only hope (if they go down) is that his friend, Pollyanna Chu, is seriously loaded and might take pity.

how do you sell it to her though? he's remortgaging left right and centre so unless its do me a favour love and bail me out i cant see it happening, he can hardly convince her it makes business sense or that she'll get richer from doing it

she sounds just like all the other rubbish that they've spouted since buying the club

quote]

its a load of old bollox anyway and vastly overated.....id rather the fizzy pop league any day of the week,waking up on them cold frosty saturday mornings and you got to go to leeds,pompey,bristol,cardiff etc etc...plus the chance of the kick off,exciting times ahead me thinks...barnsley i always have a pie,mash,gravy and mint sauce in a shop up there!fecking great away day where you can take loads....

I think i'll be more interested in this gae than ours on sunday. If liverpool are beating us then spurs might sence it and kick on against this lot.

Hearing Tom Ross on the phone in on sunday was priceless, he sounded so gutted. to think after they won a couple in a row everyone was saying they were safe.

only problem is i dont think SPurs want to be in Europa lEague going by Harry's comments a few weeks ago

Apparently Levy is keen on it and if they really didn't want to play in it you would have thought they would have thrown in the towel against Liverpool at the weekend.

Â