Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

If he wasn't a bluenose then why was his family singing blues songs and taunting the victims family in court

They sound like such a nice family :shock:

11 arrests in the West Midlands area today following Birmingham's FA Cup match with Portsmouth last month. Apparently 2 Pompey fans were seriously injured in violent clashes after the match.

Honestly, has that club brought anything but shame onto this city of ours?

Isnt this their second highest ever league finish?

Yeah, how funny is that? :-)

And choo choo miseed a penalty, I **** hope they sign him permanently

He does look a decent player not what sha fans opinion is of him but in terms of talent he has some.

He will probably go to Wigan were he will shine with other Latin Americans

He does look a decent player not what sha fans opinion is of him but in terms of talent he has some.

He will probably go to Wigan were he will shine with other Latin Americans

Really? He ran around a lot but didn't look to have any real quality about him like Rodallega or perhaps a Kalanic (and I don't rate those two that highly).

The last few times i've listen to WM, this nose has rang in, (btw he sounds pissed, confused and very thick) and he says "I've heard it from the TOP (who the **** does he know at the top) we've got £60 Million to spend this summer, what do you think about that then?" thats his one and only line whenever he phones in. I just literally laugh out loud when he's on.

£60 Mill, dream on you dumb ****.

Â