Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Yeah when 2 of my best friends are Blues fans as is the whole of my family who are season ticket holders including my own mother and also my Grandad who was a season ticket holder for 50 years who I respect more than anyone, none of them never been in trouble football wise and have always believed in supporting all the midland teams including Villa, apart from obvious derby games.

So when people say "their whole fanbase are word removes etc...." yes that offends me personally.

When people say there whole fan base is total scum or whatever because of a diguisting banner and actions of a pathetic family who are Blues fans it annoys me because there are Villa fans out there who sing about Tracey Andrews, now personally, I don't like to be judged as a Villa fan on their actions.

I also meant to say every club has pathetic fans*

i thought the whole point you spent a ridiculous and unneeded amount of money on semi final tickets was to buy your old man a ticket? sounds like he is a bluenose so what is the point

**** the noses, i got invited to the "danny is a Srass" group as well, by my good mate who is a (ex man utd) blue nose who is also a copper, i doubt that would go down well lol

Apart from my Dad sorry but basically my whole family...if my Dad supported Blues, I'd of said above... (I've posted before on this site, the only reason I support Villa is because of him)

All fans have really pathetic fans.

Also....

Carr been given a one match ban.

Is that all?

Lucky bastard :evil:

Also to be fair, you said yourself how much abuse you give, I know individually it's not aimed at you but why give it if you think it's well a disgrace he does it back?

I couldn't give a **** about his gestures.......I like it when players give a bit back, always have. Case in point years ago playing Luton and Mick Harford was warming up in front of us. We called him a blue nose word removed and all sorts, he looked over and snarled "**** off you rocket polishers". we all laughed and gave him a round of applause!

What I didn't like was his OTT harangueing of the ref, and scuffing the penalty spot, and his all-round knobbish behaviour during the game

I quite enjoy players giving some back. I always remember playing liverpool my mate saying to Robbie Fowler "i thought you had aids" he just turned round as said you what next to Jamie Carragher pissing himself laughing.

The police, both clubs and the local media hid it from the general public in the immediate aftermath of the incident to avoid any escalation. It was a sensible policy I think.

I'm not sure if I understand what point you're arguing colleh, are you saying that Mockble wasn't a Villa fan or asking the question of whether the jury were informed at the trial?

I'm saying you can't say in court 'he's a Villa fan' if he was a Blues fan. Just wouldn't happen. And that's what did happen, so the jury were misinformed or were they in on it too?

Who can't say that? Because I know if I was the defendant I'd damn well say I was whatever fan it needed to make it seem like I didn't run someone down in cold blood, and I'd get some character witnesses to say the same as well.

That his justice campaign is being run by blue noses and that his family are bluenoses that were taunting the victims family at court, says far far more than whatever was said in a court room in an attempt to get him off a murder charge.

He and his family said that he was a Villa season ticket holder as recent as the previous season. You telling me that wasn't checked out?

The reason Blues fan have jumped on this is because it was Villa hooligans who started it, because they thought it was a car full of Blues fans.

He and his family said that he was a Villa season ticket holder as recent as the previous season. You telling me that wasn't checked out?

The reason Blues fan have jumped on this is because it was Villa hooligans who started it, because they thought it was a car full of Blues fans.

trent and others have presented you the facts of the case, if you choose to carrying on arguing the case alone tahts your choice.

no-one is defending the muppet who threw the glass but the villa shouldnt have lost his life over it. a stupid act of revenge

trent and others have presented you the facts of the case, if you choose to carrying on arguing the case alone tahts your choice.

no-one is defending the muppet who threw the glass but the villa shouldnt have lost his life over it. a stupid act of revenge

How have they presented the FACTS of the case? :lol:

Saying they THINK he was a Blues fan when in court they said he was a Villa fan?

AFAIK, it was only media accounts surrounding the incident that identified the perp as a Villa fan. Was the question of which club he supports actually stated in court?

AFAIK, it was only media accounts surrounding the incident that identified the perp as a Villa fan. Was the question of which club he supports actually stated in court?

The senior crown prosecutor said it was in no way linked to football allegiances.

When you read the story, it sounds like the Blues fans in the car with him + the hooligans with Christopher Priest were to blame - and obviously the dickhead couldn't handle his car being damaged, drove at them and the guy who had little to do with it slipped and got hit.

The senior crown prosecutor said it was in no way linked to football allegiances.

When you read the story, it sounds like the Blues fans in the car with him + the hooligans with Christopher Priest were to blame - and obviously the dickhead couldn't handle his car being damaged, drove at them and the guy who had little to do with it slipped and got hit.

I'd say that's pretty much true, I'm not sure about the "slipped" bit, the sentencing tends to suggest that Mockble aimed his car at a group of people and achieved his aim by running over one of them.

My understanding is that he is a small heath fan, that he was a small heath fan in court and that the fact that he's a small heath fan has pretty much nothing to do with the case.

That doesn't answer the question... if anything it indicates that the issue of football allegiance was never brought up in court, thus no statement that the perp was a Villa fan was ever made under oath.

That doesn't answer the question... if anything it indicates that the issue of football allegiance was never brought up in court, thus no statement that the perp was a Villa fan was ever made under oath.

Â